Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Pictures of our man in Afghanistan UPDATED

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sara Leigh

Pictures of our man in Afghanistan UPDATED  Reply with quote  

Robb sent me a couple of pictures, which I sent along to ThinkInsane for hosting.

So here's our very own Robb.

Image hosting courtesy of ThinkInsane[/img]

Last edited by Sara Leigh on Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Post Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.

Awwwwe! Nice hat Robb!

Wink

Post Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hillary

Robb -

That guitar looks like its part of your hands. You've got this whole 'Desperado' mystique thing going for you.

It totally works. Hide a few guns in there and you're one big bad ass.

Smile

(The sweet smile would have to go, though. Can you look mean?)

Post Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lauren

I'm married, I can say this  Reply with quote  

...so, do the ladies call you "Robb Rowr?" Wink

Sorry, couldn't resist. (Is Penn gonna kick my ass or take it as a compliment on her taste in nice-looking men?)

Post Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Robb

Actually it's spelled Rahr (pronounced rare). Uf Da, I thought you'd put these with the rest of the pictures..serious blush here. Oh BTW Hil, do I really need more than the 9mm? Next time I'll have one of me in the whole armor thing.

Post Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hillary

The 9's a nice touch - don't get me wrong. But the smile. It's like, "Hi. I have a gun. But I'd *never* use it on you. In fact, I just baked this plateful of cookies. Would you like one? With a nice cold glass of milk? I'll sing to you while you eat it."

I'm looking for "I HAVE A FUCKING AK-47 BITCH. EAT LEAD" followed by a round of serious guitar playing.

Is that so much to ask?

Wink

Post Sat Aug 28, 2004 7:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: