Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

ROM's Friend, the TORTURED ARTIST!!!

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tortured Artist

ROM's Friend, the TORTURED ARTIST!!!  Reply with quote  

I am called the tortured artist, I am a close friend of ROMs and I live a few blocks away from her.

I love anime and many other things, I have indeed read all chris Moore Books (she begged me to at least consider, which I did, and I read them all.)

I love Kaiju Big battel but i have yet to see it on TV and not jsut you tube tidbits and reading about it.

I do not get to see ROM that often but I do talk to her through Email and on the phone now and then. I have fun watching movies, reading, playing some video games, and collecting stuffed animals. orcas are one of my collectors items but not as much as random cute plushies, and pandas. I love the DC pandas and so far it looks as though Mei Xiang is pregnant.

I draw a little bit but I am terrible at it. I sometimes take pictures, but I love to pester ROM. She is fun to pick on and she loves to spar with me.

I cant wait till Otakon this summer, she is going as a pirate that wears bright orange. the character's name is May, and she is a very strong character. I am going as myself.

No I will not show my face. I don't like showing my face on camera. I am very camera shy and I don't get out that often as I have college and a job. I know that ROM said she is waiting to see a guy around here named Lost In Walmart, again. She said she had some unfinished business with him and that he needs to come and say hi to her sometime in her store.

if you have any questions for me, I'll be happy to answer as soon as I can.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 12:22 am   View user's profile Send private message
MrEMann

Pie?!?! Do you got Pie?!?!

Welcome!

Post Fri May 25, 2007 9:59 am   View user's profile Send private message
deb

I know he's in for TMI.

Post Fri May 25, 2007 10:11 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tortured Artist

el yes, yes I do. I always have some., I have cherry currently. but I will get other kinds soon too.

Post Sat May 26, 2007 11:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

Welcome T A!
Peach would be nice. Very Happy

Post Sun May 27, 2007 7:59 am   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

What, we got pie?!

Very Happy WELCOME! Very Happy

I'll take whatever pie you have that goes best with cocoa-
have some cocoa!

Post Sun May 27, 2007 5:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tortured Artist

got a few new pies. Blueberry, key lime, pot pie (does that even count?) lemon meringue, and sweet potato. Oh and a peach pie.

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

Tortured Artist wrote:
pot pie (does that even count?)

depends on whether its skunk or sinsemilla.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
zendao42

Ginjg wrote:
Tortured Artist wrote:
pot pie (does that even count?)

depends on whether its skunk or sinsemilla.

In that case, make mine skunk! Wink

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:03 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tortured Artist

sinsemilla?

never heard of it.

oh well.

ok then. umm... right... *goes to play gameboy.* a friend of mine got me addicted to this stupid thing again.

Post Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: