Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

Chinese Fucktards
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Amigo

Chinese Fucktards  Reply with quote  

Jesus H. Christ! First the dog food debacle, and now this shit.

Even though this toothpaste isn't sold here, the only way these assholes are going to shape up is if we stop buying anything made there.

Check the damned label, and boycott the bastards...and that means stay the fuck out of Wal-Mart for starters (which is a good idea in any case).

"Costa Rica Seizes Tainted Toothpaste
By Associated Press

Fri May 25, 11:51 PM

SAN JOSE, Costa Rica - Health officials said Friday they have seized more than 350 tubes of Chinese-made toothpaste tainted with a deadly chemical reportedly found in tubes sold elsewhere in the world.

Health Secretary Maria Luisa Avila said 56 tubes of toothpaste containing diethylene glycol, a chemical commonly used in antifreeze and brake fluid, were found in the northern city of Liberia, and 306 more were seized from a warehouse in the capital of San Jose.

Avila also said her department issued a nationwide alert although there have been no reports of anyone falling ill.

China has formed a government task force to investigate after contaminated toothpaste was also found in Australia, the Dominican Republic and Panama.

Diethylene glycol, or DEG, is a thickening agent used as a low-cost _ but frequently deadly _ substitute for glycerin, a sweetener commonly used in drugs.

DEG was blamed for the deaths of at least 51 people in Panama last year after it was mixed into cough syrup, another case with possible ties to China."

Post Sat May 26, 2007 1:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ferrit Leggings

Ain't Evolution Great! I feel more smarter than my ancestors at the monkey house every day. It's like we prove that Darwin guy wronger by the hour.

Pretty soon we will all be dumb as posts because of all the crap we willingly dump into bodies because we don't take the time to read labels. Progress is a mother fucker and it is going to take us all down. Either that or the coalition of the stupid in the white house and the willing wimp democrats who wussed up to the table and succumbed to the madness of King George.

Face it we live in a world society of sock-fuckers that would bore holes into their nostrils with Dewalt screw guns in a search and destroy mission if someone asks if they are digging for gold while they are picking their noses. The Chinese are merely taking advantage of us and the rest of the world in a capitalistic twist and making money off of chemical dumping in common household products.

Post Sat May 26, 2007 2:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Kar98

Low cost, but frequently deadly. That's Wal*Mart for you, in a nutshell.

Post Sat May 26, 2007 2:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
fortune cookie

Um, look at it this way.
Since we as a species have removed, "survival of the fittest",
"mother nature", "evolution", whatever you want to call it, from the mix.
The Chinese just figure they'd take up the slack.
Seems perfectly reasonable to me.
6 Billion seems like such a large number for any species,
unless, they're meant for consumption. Twisted Evil

Post Sat May 26, 2007 10:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Eat me, FC.

Post Wed May 30, 2007 6:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
fortune cookie

Sorry Joe.
Deep Fried is no longer on my menu.

Post Wed May 30, 2007 8:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

You could eat Zendao then. She's sometimes baked! Laughing

Post Wed May 30, 2007 9:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dougp

Call them "fucktards" if you will. But would we ever have the stones to do this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6699441.stm

I think not, and that's a shame.

Post Wed May 30, 2007 9:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

Joelibris wrote:

Sorry there too, vegables rank low in my food chain.
I am in the mood for chinese or thai though.

Post Wed May 30, 2007 9:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

dougp wrote:
Call them "fucktards" if you will. But would we ever have the stones to do this?

Wish that we did douggie.
Start with, Haliburton and Cheney.
If only to watch the other politicos squirm. Twisted Evil

Post Wed May 30, 2007 9:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message
dougp

We can learn from other cultures if we just open our minds. Laughing

Post Wed May 30, 2007 9:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

fortune cookie wrote:
Joelibris wrote:

Sorry there too, vegables rank low in my food chain.
I am in the mood for chinese or thai though.

I'm cooking Pad Thai on Friday. Ya all are invited. Just please RSVP so I'm sure there's enough to go around

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Wed May 30, 2007 10:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Amigo

dougp wrote:

Yeah, it's a shame alright as I can think of quite a long list of people in the government I'd like to see executed.

However, my use of the word fucktards still stands as far as I'm concerned as all they're trying to do is improve their bottom line in unmerciful Chinese style.

"Beijing has been under pressure to act over increasing concern both at home and abroad about the poor standards of Chinese-produced food and medicines."

Post Thu May 31, 2007 4:37 am   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

Amigo wrote:

"Beijing has been under pressure to act over increasing concern both at home and abroad about the poor standards of Chinese-produced food and medicines."

You gotta get 'em where they hurt, Amigo. Wink

Post Thu May 31, 2007 9:04 am   View user's profile Send private message
dougp

Amigo wrote:

Sending corrupt officials to the "hereafter" or "great beyond til the next time", sends a clear message that "they're on the job". What would happen over here? The bastard would get a book deal and become a lobbyist. Their's is a rapidly growing economy, and it's new. How many times have we over here had life threatening products "recalled"? And as for the almighty bottom line, again I say we could learn from them; they don't invade other countries to control their oil, they just buy it. Surprisingly enough, it's cheaper. Shocked

Post Thu May 31, 2007 9:07 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: