Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

Chinese Fucktards
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Amigo

dougp wrote:
Amigo wrote:
"Beijing has been under pressure to act over increasing concern both at home and abroad about the poor standards of Chinese-produced food and medicines."

Sending corrupt officials to the "hereafter" or "great beyond til the next time", sends a clear message that "they're on the job". What would happen over here? The bastard would get a book deal and become a lobbyist. Their's is a rapidly growing economy, and it's new. How many times have we over here had life threatening products "recalled"? And as for the almighty bottom line, again I say we could learn from them; they don't invade other countries to control their oil, they just buy it. Surprisingly enough, it's cheaper. Shocked

I never meant to imply that Americans set the standards for business acumen or morality, far from it. However, China remains a highly repressive Communist country, and I'll "learn" from some other example, thank you very much.

For me they remain quintessential Fucktards.

Post Thu May 31, 2007 2:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

Ginjg wrote:
fortune cookie wrote:
Joelibris wrote:
You could eat Zendao then. She's sometimes baked! Laughing

Sorry there too, vegables rank low in my food chain.
I am in the mood for chinese or thai though.

I'm cooking Pad Thai on Friday. Ya all are invited. Just please RSVP so I'm sure there's enough to go around

Thank you, my dear.
But, the mother in law is getting a new bathroom, kitchen floor and
second shower.
Must be done by the 9th of June.
So, I am forced to decline your most generous offer. Sad

Post Thu May 31, 2007 10:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

fortune cookie wrote:
Ginjg wrote:
fortune cookie wrote:
Joelibris wrote:
You could eat Zendao then. She's sometimes baked! Laughing

Sorry there too, vegables rank low in my food chain.
I am in the mood for chinese or thai though.

I'm cooking Pad Thai on Friday. Ya all are invited. Just please RSVP so I'm sure there's enough to go around

Thank you, my dear.
But, the mother in law is getting a new bathroom, kitchen floor and
second shower.
Must be done by the 9th of June.
So, I am forced to decline your most generous offer. Sad

I'm afraid to ask how you're planning to celebrate 69 DAY... Wink

But if you really want to get baked & have Pad Thai, there's always this:
http://www.atasteofthai.com

I have some that's nukable...

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Amigo

I Was Wrong...It is Here  Reply with quote  

"WASHINGTON - The government warned consumers on Friday to avoid using toothpaste made in China because it may contain a poisonous chemical used in antifreeze.

Out of caution, the Food and Drug Administration said, people should throw away toothpaste with labeling that states it was made in China. FDA is concerned that these products may contain diethylene glycol.

The agency is not aware of any reports in the United States of poisoning from toothpaste, but it did find the antifreeze ingredient in a shipment at the U.S. border and at two retail stores: a Dollar Plus store in Miami and a Todo A Peso store in Puerto Rico.

Officials said they are primarily concerned about toothpaste sold at bargain retail outlets. The ingredient in question, called DEG, is used as a lower-cost sweetener and thickening agent. The highest concentration of the chemical found in toothpaste so far was between 3-4 percent.

"It does not belong in toothpaste even in small concentrations," said the FDA's Deborah M. Autor.[...]"

Don't forget to floss!

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

Let's Order Chinese!  Reply with quote  

"China Rejects U.S. Warning on Toothpaste
By ANITA CHANG, Associated Press Writer

[...]A slew of Chinese exports have recently been banned or turned away by U.S. inspectors including, wheat gluten tainted with the chemical melamine that has been blamed for dog and cat deaths in North America, monkfish that turned out to be toxic pufferfish, drug-laced frozen eel, and juice made with unsafe color additives.[...]"

Yummy!!

Post Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:37 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lara

Re: Chinese Fucktards  Reply with quote  

Amigo wrote:
Jesus H. Christ! First the dog food debacle, and now this shit.

I'm thinking the Chinese reeeeeeally don't like dogs.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14139027/

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1286305849

Post Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

They needed more meat for the new McDonalds in Macao.
Dogs like chinese too ya know. An I don't just mean,
a big dish of beef chow mein.

Post Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

And the Fun Just Never Stops...  Reply with quote  

Tainted Foods Are Daily Problem in Asia
By MARGIE MASON, AP Medical Writer

19 minutes ago

[...]China has faced outrage among its own citizens in recent years. Whiskey laced with methanol, a toxic wood alcohol, was blamed for killing at least 11 people in southern Guangzhou. Local media in Shanghai uncovered the sale of phony tofu made from gypsum, paint and starch.

At least a dozen Chinese babies died and more than 200 were sickened with symptoms associated with malnutrition after drinking infant formula made of sugar and starch with few nutrients. In another case, lard for human consumption was made with hog slop, sewage, pesticides and recycled industrial oil.[...]

The FUCKTARDS strike again! They obviously have absolutely no regard for human life, and I sincerely hope people stay away from the 2008 Olympics there in droves.

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:33 am   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

And, It Has Been Going On for Over a Decade...  Reply with quote  

The NY Times is reporting today that the FDA has been trying to track tainted drugs from China for over a decade. Let me say that again -- for over a decade!

See the article here

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:09 am   View user's profile Send private message
Notdeadyet

This reminds me of the whole media thing that happened here early in the twentieth century... when the U.S. decided it needed an FDA. They did stories on what went on in Chicago and what was in the sausages, like sawdust... you know, around the time of the Triangle Factory fire thing and the child labor laws... etc.
They are just getting comfortable with this whole free market thing over there... soon they will figure the need to regulate and to have their own FDA. And no doubt, gangs and corruption will follow... just like in Chicago and Soviet Union.
The pendulum swings back and forth... they need regulation and health inspectors....... frootloops don't need to be regulated... unless they start putting lawn fertilizer in there... Laughing ...
Oh Oh.... a book on China you guys need to read...I can't remember the name... let me think.... ah, here it is....
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?ean=9781400030804&z=y

Seriously, if you are at all interested in the political history of China, this is a great book.... have kleenex handy Shocked

Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:33 am   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

Got Your Tickets for the 2008 Olympics?  Reply with quote  

Report: China Had Pollution Deaths Nixed
By Associated Press

41 minutes ago

BEIJING - Beijing persuaded the World Bank to cut from a report findings that pollution has caused about 750,000 premature deaths in China each year, the Financial Times reported.[...]

Have fun, but don't eat the food, drink the water, or breathe the air! Shocked

Post Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:32 am   View user's profile Send private message
LostInWalmart

as an aside, I always kind of chuckle when people say food is tainted. I picture someone rubbing their taint vigorously over cat food, shrimp, what have you. Must be a full-time job.

Same thing with tainted juries.

for the record, these mental images amuse, but do not excite.

B

Post Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:20 am   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

An aquaintance of mine, informs me that the sky in Bejing has an amber
hue.
Coal, being the popular scorce of energy, it's emissions cause this.

750,000, a year. If only we could acheive those kind of numbers in
the f-tard cleansing!

Post Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:30 am   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

Good Grief!  Reply with quote  

Chinese Villagers Eat Dinosaur Bones
By Associated Press

3 hours ago

BEIJING - Villagers in central China dug up a ton of dinosaur bones and boiled them in soup or ground them into powder for traditional medicine, believing they were from flying dragons and had healing powers.[...]

Christ, is there nothing these people won't eat?!

Post Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:08 am   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

Re: Good Grief!  Reply with quote  

Amigo wrote:

Christ, is there nothing these people won't eat?!

I dunno, let's put an apple in your mouth, and lay you out on a platter
at Fu King's all you can eat chinese buffet.

Post Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:30 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: