Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

A Geiger Counter In My Cell Phone

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
juissez

A Geiger Counter In My Cell Phone  Reply with quote  

http://public.cq.com/docs/hs/hsnews110-000002524221.html

If the Feds want to deputize me to carry around a radioactive, biological, and chemical sensor in my cell phone then I expect a monthly pay check and a nice shiny badge.

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:50 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Why? Do you get paid for reporting a crime via 911?

Didn't think so.

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
juissez

I sure do. I rob the police cars blind while the cops aren't looking

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message
dougp

In our technologically advanced society this makes a bit more sense than when they suggested duct tape and plastic for home protection. It will be kinda fun to see if this bizarre idea takes wings with the fear mongering press. If such a thing were to pass I'm sure that the added cost would be off-set by a government subsidy so it wouldn't cost us as much if anything. Who is going to be responsible for drawing up the nation wide evacuation plan? When tens of millions of cell phones start sending warnings of radiation from radium in wrist watches, going to the doctor/dentist, or just passing though El Dorado County, CA on Hwy 50, people will become concerned and need a place to go. Canada? Mexico? Not if you don't have a passport. You can't get back in after Jan. 1.

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: