Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Hello, i'm your new noob, have a mint
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eddie T

Hello, i'm your new noob, have a mint  Reply with quote  

hello, here's your next noob to toy with for a while...noob, nooby noo NOOBY NOE sound like a fugin' cartoon dog with a hair lip...Look! I live in the desert. We got some Nellie and Joe's famous Key West Lime Juice and made a Key Lime Pie otay? I gotta half case of patron tequila and a half gallon of Moonshine in which a quart of cherries have been sucking the impurities out of for 7 months so's goin' down you got your prom party...when it hits it's like a backroom republican smoker and death on a cracker when you wake up next week...i'm a reader not a writer...too old to die young and too smart to be happy. and oh yeah, hope I don't sound dis-respectful, I'm honored to be here...never been on a famous, brilliant persons forum/web site before...ain't got no picture, scanner, printer or anything like that. Be more than happy to mail you a resemblence...you might say i'm a brontosoreass ANALOGist and proud of it. You can call me Pudley

thank you, whats next? whatcha got???

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lisa

Welcome Eddie. Smile

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Eddie T

Thank you Lisa. I apologise for being a little "lit-up" this morning Does anything happen next? I got a massage from the webmaster saying I needed to turn off watching something...in whos who and song chain. Do you know what I need to do? Thank you again.

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:03 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Goudron

I think you need to report to Joe for your strip search and pull up a stack of books to sit on afterwards. If you're up to it.

Welcome!

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Eddie T

Mr. Joe sir! i'm gonna be ready for my strip search....taking my clothes off...ewe need to change those, look all of these books, I can make a nice place to sit...not enough for a fort....hmmmm

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Eddie T

If someone comes trotting by, it would be a beautiful thing (if you know what i'm supposed to do) please tell me what to do...gonna go have dinner somewhat quickly and be back....okay?....otay.

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
MrEMann

Key Lime pie AND Patron?!?!?!?!?! You're good. Wink

WELCOME!!!!

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Eddie T

Wait'll you try the moonshine

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Eddie T

Thank you. i'm Eddie

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Eddie T

'60's guitar music...bomp bah da bomp bah da....soooo tired tired of waiting, tired of waiting for you hoo a hoo.

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
fortune cookie

Welcome Eddie.
Patron was a nice touch.
As a noob you'll need to be patinet.
The Divas and Divos of the Board move at their pace, not that of nooblings.
Like the Military, hurry up and wait.
Till then, bop around, have fun and don't be so shy.

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Katy O

Hiya! Wow, pie and booze!

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Eddie T

lisa, nice new picture (although the flowers were nice also). Thank you Katy O and Fortune Cookie for the nice notes

Post Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

Very Happy Welcome, Eddie T!

Don't worry, folks will be stumbling in & out of here as soon as they smell the pie...

Looks like you got the refreshments covered- key lime pie, YUM!
I thought I'd accidently stumbled into Margaritaville for minute-
well, I can dream, can't I?

Have some cocoa, it'll soothe you after the strip search-
of course, after all that booze, you may be relaxed enough...

Don't worry about scanners, etc.
You don't have to use a pic of yourself-
trust me, that AV on the left is not what I really look like-
well, not anymore... Wink

Post Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:36 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Eddie T

Door closes in background...clomp clomp clomp...Eddie is tawkin' to hisself..."well i'm sure we'll get this done today...specially when they find out I Brought another KLP and this time I got a half-gallon of Blue Bunny Bordeaux Cherry Chocolate Bordeaux Cherry Amaretto I Scream (with dark cherry pieces and dark chocolate flakes. Mmmmm Mmmmmm....boy howdy. Might as well crack this moon too...wonder if I can smoke in here? shoot better to apologise than ask permission, click, ching, fooosh, phweeeept. Well what kinda shit is this? I hadda nice little bench made wid da bosses cool books...here i'll get huh...damn moon is rite...there we go bench a-ok houston we gotta pablum snicker...imma wait 'n see before I get nekid

Post Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:08 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: