Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> A Dirty Job

A Dirty Job....The Musical!

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The_Eternal_Lost_Boy

A Dirty Job....The Musical!  Reply with quote  

Think about it Razz

Post Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zendao42

We have- now we're waiting for somebody to do it... Wink

Post Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tzer

Now my idea for an ADJ MMORPG doesn't sound so farfetched.

Post Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message
The_Eternal_Lost_Boy

hey. Evil Dead got a musical...

Post Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
anigurl28

NO!!!!

whenever people make a book or movie into a musical it just ends up getting lost in the hype and turns into some thing i wouldn't shit on.

add to that the fact turning popular books and movie[legally blonde, the vampire lestat etc.] in a broadway show is the newest hottest thing, it'll just end a bad show with 3rd rate actors and songs that you wish had never been thought up.

Post Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:36 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
MrEMann

anigurl28 wrote:
NO!!!!

a bad show with 3rd rate actors and songs that you wish had never been thought up.

Sounds like SOME of my favorite movies. Shocked

Post Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message
minty445325

Me and my friend did, and we've come up with a little bit of a song that could be in it, not very good though, more of a speaking song if that makes sense XDD

I BELIVE BOTH GOOD SIR

Post Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:04 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: