Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

What a Crock of Shit!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Amigo

What a Crock of Shit!  Reply with quote  

Al-Qaida Has Rebuilt, U.S. Intel Warns
By MATTHEW LEE and KATHERINE SHRADER, Associated Press Writers

1 hour ago

WASHINGTON - A new threat assessment from U.S. counterterrorism analysts says that al-Qaida has used its safe haven along the Afghan-Pakistan border to restore its operating capabilities to a level unseen since the months before Sept. 11, 2001.[...]

"They seem to be fairly well settled into the safe haven and the ungoverned spaces of Pakistan," Kringen testified. "We see more training. We see more money. We see more communications. We see that activity rising."[...]

The findings could bolster the president's hand at a moment when support on Capitol Hill for the war is eroding and the administration is struggling to defend its decision for a military buildup in Iraq.[...]

Yeah, sure. That's why we're in Iraq instead of bombing the crap out of their "safe haven." It boggles the mind that our so-called government thinks we're so fucking stupid. I'm on the verge of cheering them on.

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:23 am   View user's profile Send private message
Ferrit Leggings

That must be part of the terror spectacular planned for the summer, in part with the free health care we give the Afghanistan and Iraqi people. My question is, are there going to be cotton candy and foot long hotdogs? I am not much for the hots but I do like the cotton candy, maybe some Italian Ice would be nice.

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Aubie

Go team! Wait... Laughing

It's pronounced Aw-Bee if you were wonderin.

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:37 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

I for one want irrefutable proof, that terrieorist are actually occupying
the area in question.

Therefore I want to suggest we "gather" said proof in the following manner.

A) Put out a press release that Prez. Bush and his Vice Cheney, will be
touring the area by motorcade.

B) Leak info on the make and model of the vehicles.

C) The route that will be taken.

D) What safety precautions will be taken, and ways to counter them.

E)*my favorite part* ACTUALLY PUT THEM IN THE CARS!

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:35 am   View user's profile Send private message
LostInWalmart

"...and we think that Al Qaeda may have established BOOO! Haha! Did we scare you? Ahhaaaahaaa! The look on your face! Ooh, that never gets old. I almost peed. Ooh, you looked so scared! But seriously, they're coming. Obama sounds like Osama."

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:36 am   View user's profile Send private message
juissez

Before we go bombing areas within and near the Pakistan border, I would like to remind everyone that Pakistan is a Nuclear Power, which happened during the presidency of the ever-vigilant Bill Clinton

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:56 am   View user's profile Send private message
Aubie

LostInWalmart wrote:
" Obama sounds like Osama."

Well, he is a radical Muslim athiest after all! Shocked

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:04 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Butch the Vizsla

Aubie wrote:
LostInWalmart wrote:
" Obama sounds like Osama."

Well, he is a radical Muslim athiest after all! Shocked

actually, he goes to the United Church of Christ in Chicago, but that could just be his cover story.

Smile

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Aubie

Oh, he's getting sneaky!! Laughing

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Amigo

juissez wrote:
Before we go bombing areas within and near the Pakistan border, I would like to remind everyone that Pakistan is a Nuclear Power, which happened during the presidency of the ever-vigilant Bill Clinton

Oooooo...like I give a fuck!

Pakistan is in our debt, and our back pocket. If we were truly serious about the Al-Qaida threat there we would do something about it other than using it as an excuse to keep killing our soldiers in Iraq, and trying to frighten us.

Our government has become nothing more than consummate bullshit artists.

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message
dougp

Amigo wrote:

Really? I thought most people quit believing the government around '73, but those in power haven't accepted it yet. Why should they? They keep getting elected, and their promises and declarations are just so much bullshit. Look no further than the last election.

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Aubie

Amigo wrote:
juissez wrote:

Pakistan is in our debt, and our back pocket. If we were truly serious about the Al-Qaida threat there we would do something about it other than using it as an excuse to keep killing our soldiers in Iraq, and trying to frighten us.

What better way to get rid of debt and 'pesky' military than to nuke us all? If I had a nuke, I'd nuke Citicards and their pesky little phone people in a heartbeat.

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

<3 Aubie.

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Aubie

Very Happy Very Happy Wink

Man, just the thought of no mortgage/credit card companies got me a little excited because I fucking hate Citibank. Twisted Evil

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
juissez

Amigo wrote:

France is in our debt, but clearly not in our back pocket. What makes you think Pakistan is any different.

Aubie,
I am with your plan against the credit card companies. Can we wipe out Blockbuster Video while we are at it?

Post Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: