Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Life In England - Part 1

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
y

Life In England - Part 1  Reply with quote  

Now that explains A LOT...

Brilliant!

"Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Post Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing

Now that I'm through reading Harry Potter, I can giggle without distraction...

Since looking at the last pic, that RHCPsong is now stuck in my head-
you know, the secret one... Wink

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:58 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Goudron

My screen resolution is just right for that last picture. I like the tooth and the Taliban pics the most though Smile

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lukaret

Location: ... Hell. No wait... make that GP, Texas, that's about the same thing.

Lawls. I want to see the ravens picking at the old bitties. Razz

Facebook Me!

I have a Twitter too.

Slowly returning from the hell pit that is college. I hope. D:

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Maryjane

I can't stop giggling over the taliban pic!

Just popping in as Goudron linked me to the thread Very Happy

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beta Male Mike

Hilarious! I like the homeless guy and the old people in the park. Thanks for the laughs, Chris!

Being an English major, the topic of "who's your favorite author?" comes up quite a bit. So for over a year, I've been feeling like a CM book salesman. Being on the overweight side (Okay, I'm fat dammit.), I realize that I could be a walking bilboard for CM. I'm willing to negotiate a business deal... just kidding. I'm happy to introduce fellow book readers to the the best damn author in the world. Anyways, some of my English teachers have expressed thier love for CM's books, especially LAMB, which I think kicks ass.
I just wanted to share the praises with you Chris.

Speaking about an author who writes funny horror novels, I was happy to run across the new 20th Anniversary Edition of a classic funny horror movie, THE MOSTER SQUAD. I love that fucking movie like I love me a Christopher Moore novel.

Post Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: