Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

Do As I Say, Not As I Did

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Amigo

Do As I Say, Not As I Did  Reply with quote  

Gorbachev Blasts American 'Imperialism'
By ALEX NICHOLSON, Associated Press Writer

31 minutes ago

MOSCOW - Former President Mikhail Gorbachev said Friday that the fall of the Soviet Union, which he helped bring about, ushered in an era of U.S. imperialism responsible for many of the world's gravest problems.[...]

"The Americans want so much to be the winners. The fact that they are sick with this illness, this winners' complex, is the main reason why everything in the world is so confused and so complicated," he told the packed news conference.[...]

Not that I agree in the least with the current administrations so-called foreign policy, but I find it more than a little disingenuous for this asshole to call the kettle black. Who the fuck was it that took over Poland, Czechoslovakia, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, etc., and invaded Afghanistan?

When we take over Canada, Mexico and South America, then, maybe, he'll have a point to make. Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message
deb

that asshole is now the spokesmodel for Louis Vuitton:

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lisa

I find it amazing that Gorbachev even now does not know anything that really happened. What does he tell in his lectures? It's better to bare ass for Vuitton.

Post Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Amigo

Nevertheless, the bleeding heart liberals will be spewing his thoughts for months as a confirmation of just how unremittingly corrupt we Americans are.

Although I didn't post the entire article, it made quite clear that he has become an avid supporter of Putin. He's just another political "sell-out" with no credibility whatsoever.

Post Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:21 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: