Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

new study proves correct

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Butch the Vizsla

new study proves correct  Reply with quote  

A new study conducted by ME, concludes that AMIGO dominates the politics section of these forums. I've done extensive research, and my findings, although controversial, seem to support this conclusion. I welcome any and all challenges to my claim.

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

Nah, he just bitches more.
For some reason, he thinks complaining will change things.

Post Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

Butch the Vizsla wrote:
A new study conducted by ME, concludes that AMIGO dominates the politics section of these forums. I've done extensive research, and my findings, although controversial, seem to support this conclusion. I welcome any and all challenges to my claim.

fortune cookie wrote:

Sigh...guilty as charged. Embarassed

I've tried several times to restrain myself, but the stupidity, sophistry, and outright perversity of politics pushes my buttons every time.

Unfortunately this board has a Politics thread where I can vent my frustrations. Fortunately few read it, and are spared my useless invective.

Post Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:33 am   View user's profile Send private message
Butch the Vizsla

I just wanted to post a thread in politics with my name on it so it can wander aimlessly in a sea of Amigo threads. Personally, I like the politics threads, even though they tend to generate most of the arguments on this board, most recently of note, the argument with Paul R.

Despite little flare-ups like that, this section of the board is tame compared to the likes of DailyKos, where some folks post with thermo-nuclear weapons.

Keep it up, Amigo!

Post Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

Amigo wrote:
Butch the Vizsla wrote:

fortune cookie wrote:

Sigh...guilty as charged. Embarassed

I've tried several times to restrain myself, but the stupidity, sophistry, and outright perversity of politics pushes my buttons every time.

Unfortunately this board has a Politics thread where I can vent my frustrations. Fortunately few read it, and are spared my useless invective.

Laughing

Post Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:08 am   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

Butch the Vizsla wrote:
I just wanted to post a thread in politics with my name on it so it can wander aimlessly in a sea of Amigo threads. Personally, I like the politics threads, even though they tend to generate most of the arguments on this board, most recently of note, the argument with Paul R.

Despite little flare-ups like that, this section of the board is tame compared to the likes of DailyKos, where some folks post with thermo-nuclear weapons.

Keep it up, Amigo!

Ah yes, DailyKos is another of my guilty pleasures where being "rabid" is an art form, offensiveness is the byword, and radical liberalism thrives.

Never fear, Butch the Vizsla, keeping it up has never been my problem. It's the keeping it down that eludes me. Smile

Post Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message
leprrkan

Quote:
Never fear, Butch the Vizsla, keeping it up has never been my problem. It's the keeping it down that eludes me.

Amigo, if I may respectfully inquire, have you ever tried tape? Twisted Evil

- "Bones"

Post Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Amigo

leprrkan wrote:
Quote:
Never fear, Butch the Vizsla, keeping it up has never been my problem. It's the keeping it down that eludes me.

Ouch! Smile

Post Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Butch the Vizsla

yikes

Post Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

leprrkan wrote:
Quote:

A picture of Rosie O'Donnel might do the trick, too.

Post Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:58 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Amigo wrote:
leprrkan wrote:
Quote:

Ouch! Smile

Pacifiers work sometimes- nevermind, that'll just get you excited... Wink

Post Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Amigo

zendao42 wrote:
[...]
Pacifiers work sometimes- nevermind, that'll just get you excited... Wink

A nipple SUBSTITUTE?! Never! Smile

Post Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:41 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: