Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Lists, Quizzes and Best Of

In honor of y
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
imonica

In honor of y  Reply with quote  

Please add to "The List of things you should never say to a woman in labor":

Umm...honey, your ass is sticking out of the back of your gown.

Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:47 am   View user's profile Send private message
Sephonae

::Pointing at lady's nether regions:: Dear God, what is that thing?!?

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:10 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lavandula Girl

Sweetheart, since your contractions are still 5 minutes apart, I'm gonna stop for a McMuffin on the way to the hospital, 'kay? Could you keep it down while I'm ordering?"

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:20 am   View user's profile Send private message
knikkki

Do you think this'll be over before the game starts?

Wow, that is MASSIVE.

Want some Doritos?

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:35 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
knikkki

Huh!

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lavandula Girl

You told me the due date was next Tuesday. I have a tee time this morning.

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:47 am   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve

"Trust me, you'll want to have sex again someday." Said by the anesthesiologist to my wife. She would have killed him on the spot, but she was kind of busy at the time. On the other hand, I've never seen him again and we did get a nice patio shortly after that.

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sephonae

"You can't have an epidural till you're fully dilated." Which sucked and, I've since learned, is bullshit.

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:07 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
knikkki

Sephonae wrote:
"You can't have an epidural till you're fully dilated." Which sucked and, I've since learned, is bullshit.

I was about 3 centimeters when I got my epi.

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:03 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JennyO

knikkki wrote:
Sephonae wrote:

In my case it was, "Looks like we gave you your epidural too late..." I almost killed someone.

Kurt Vonnegut

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
conspiracies unlimited

yeah, she's a screamer alright...

don't worry honey, its just baby weight...

so, how long will you be out of commission???

Oh suck it up...

or

Walk it off...
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Sephonae

JennyO wrote:
knikkki wrote:
Sephonae wrote:

In my case it was, "Looks like we gave you your epidural too late..." I almost killed someone.

Gah! Some nurses/doctors are so apathetic to laboring women...I know *you've* seen it a million times, fuckwad, but it was brand spanking new--and awful!--to me! Prick weasels. Evil or Very Mad

But back to the theme at hand; "Shut up and pile that lumber, ya pussy!" Very Happy

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Uptown_Toodeloo

I know with the baby coming you are probably not in the mood to do it, but how about a blowjob? I mean come on, the baby isn't coming out of your mouth is it?

Is that inappropriate enough? I am pretty sure my wife would have laid me out cold if I had said that with either of ours.

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Watching The Wheels

(While holding video camera) "Aw man, this is going to make a classic You Tube vid."

"Yeah, hold your horses. I'll drive you to the hospital as soon as I finish this tweet."

"So... seeing anybody?"

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
zendao42

Uptown_Toodeloo wrote:

I know with the baby coming you are probably not in the mood to do it, but how about a blowjob? I mean come on, the baby isn't coming out of your mouth is it?

Is that inappropriate enough? I am pretty sure my wife would have laid me out cold if I had said that with either of ours.

My response would be: You first! Twisted Evil

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: