Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

Wave the flag...or wipe your ass with it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joelibris

Fuck, dude...they are all revoltin'.

Post Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dougp

Ginjg wrote:
I know it's a common view - "things are what they are and demanding change is a waste of time". But if that were true you would not have that big screen TV, your computer, your car, or the leisure to post comments here.

Don't you dare start messing with my hard stolen moments of instant gratification, or you and me are gonna throw down!!!

Post Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Get 'em while they're hot! Doug vs. Ginjg action playsets. The 'Doug' figure features realistic tears and begging for mercy action...

Post Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
deb

dougp wrote:
Ginjg wrote:
I know it's a common view - "things are what they are and demanding change is a waste of time". But if that were true you would not have that big screen TV, your computer, your car, or the leisure to post comments here.

Don't you dare start messing with my hard stolen moments of instant gratification, or you and me are gonna throw down!!!

I don't know how you're getting out of that shock coll...... I mean, new necklace I bought for you, but when I find out, you're in for a surprise!

Post Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dougp

deb wrote:
I don't know how you're getting out of that shock coll...... I mean, new necklace I bought for you, but when I find out, you're in for a surprise!

It's a testament to my "can do" attitude that I was able to take a three plus month depression induced fugue, where I watched countless hours of McGyver reruns, and turn it into a positive. Never underestimate the power of the human spirit no matter how twisted and torn it is.

I'm still waiting on that cup of java missy.

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

dougp wrote:

It's a testament to my "can do" attitude that I was able to take a three plus month depression induced fugue, where I watched countless hours of McGyver reruns, and turn it into a positive

So what you're saying is that you learned to counter the grenade that is deb with a bomb made fron baking soda, a tampon and some duct tape?

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
fortune cookie

Joelibris wrote:
dougp wrote:

It's a testament to my "can do" attitude that I was able to take a three plus month depression induced fugue, where I watched countless hours of McGyver reruns, and turn it into a positive

So what you're saying is that you learned to counter the grenade that is deb with a bomb made fron baking soda, a tampon and some duct tape?

Question Question Shocked Question Question
What's the baking powder for? Chafing?

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Hey, tampons don't just explode on their own.

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
dougp

Joelibris wrote:

No, but they seem to be a primer or blasting cap of sorts. When properly inserted with consideration given to tidal charts and moon phases, volatility can at times be un-checked resulting in irrational mayhem.

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

Joelibris wrote:

And you know this because... NEVERMIND! I don't really want to know.
Besides I thought that what the shock coll... shiny necklace was for.

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message
mllefifi

Reminds me of toxic shock syndrome.

Not that I ever had it myself, you understand.

Just that, when I was in undergraduate school, I heard about someone attending a professor's party with a costume all covered with white cotton balls -- he/she was representing a tampon.

Post Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Amigo

dougp wrote:
Joelibris wrote:

No, but they seem to be a primer or blasting cap of sorts. When properly inserted with consideration given to tidal charts and moon phases, volatility can at times be un-checked resulting in irrational mayhem.

Tampons - $10.00
Moon phases and tidal charts - $50.00
Gynecologist's cost for proper insertion - $300.00
Un-checked volatility resulting in irrational mayhem - Priceless! Smile

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:06 am   View user's profile Send private message
deb

dougp wrote:
I'm still waiting on that cup of java missy.

Coffee's on, darling. c'mere.

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:43 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
CheshireFrog

My father had a saying for every situation. Regarding politicians he told me:

"Put them all in one bag and beat it with a stick. You're hitting the right one."

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:01 am   View user's profile Send private message
fortune cookie

Your father was a very wise man CF.

Post Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:53 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: