Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Slam Dancing for Cougars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Butch the Vizsla

happy birthday! we only tend to freak out about our birthdays when we hit the new decade. It's funny to watch someone hit 30 and freak out. Same with 40. So really, you have another 10 years of ignorant bliss, then we'll look for a similar blog entry ten years from today.

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:18 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lisa

75 is kind of old here.

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:28 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
deb

On Friday, a gentleman I have the pleasure of knowing, Walter Bruening, will celebrate his 111th birthday. He told me last year that he'd be giving a speech. I imagine he won't be discussing the Grim Reaper grabbing his knob, but I will keep all updated.

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:36 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mllefifi

knikkki wrote:
P.S. Super glad you didn't die at 49. That totally would have sucked for us.

Talk about an unplanned retirement... Cool

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
knikkki

Speaking of birthdays ... the Emoticon Smile turns 25 today ...

Smile TURNS 25

It was a serious contribution to the electronic lexicon.

... FULL STORY: http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/09/18/emoticon.anniversary.ap/index.html

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:13 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MrEMann

I laughed, I teared up in a very manly way, I laughed some more. Happy Birthday Chris, don't sweat the small shit and enjoy what happens next!

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:41 am   View user's profile Send private message
VZG

Dude, grasp immaturity. I pray I never stop laughing at talking animals. The world will be a sad place when I don't watch cartoons anymore, and if I ever decide to never watch children's programming again, it had damn well better be because children's programming has suddenly started emitting noxious fumes that kill anyone older than six who smells them. (I adore the Upside Down Show, damn it.)

Old doesn't happen just because of a number. Old happens when you've decided Young isn't interesting enough for you anymore.

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:41 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lauren

Quote:
So, back to this thing about aging. I mean, maybe itís better if I just vapor-lock on the stair climber one day. I know you guys will be sad because I didnít finish whatever book Iím working on, but isnít that better than if I get all drooly and you keep reading my books hoping for a spark of my former brilliance (again, shut up, please, people have called me brilliant. Yes, I paid them to, but stillÖ) only to find that Iím turning out the same crap over and over, or worse, Iíve hired a whole shop full of Viet Namese children to write my books for me like James Patterson.

I think I can get fired for laughing at that.

...it didn't stop me from sending it to my boss...

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:54 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
fortune cookie

Age is a number. Don't let it get to you.
It's the physical limitations that are a bitch.
Regular physical activities, Wink Wink can keep those at bay for a while.
I can think of very few doors a suitable sized expolsive device, or large amount of money couldn't open.
As for the "Great Unboned", Charlee seemed to possess an affable and
willing to please personality, but I think you're gonna have to bite the bullit
on that one, pard.
As for the reaper; if he makes a grab for your knob, snap his wrist.
Now go chill.

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lib

Chris, hope your next 50 is even better than the first. When I'm 101 will you let me know if it did?

You might have to shout.

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

Is there a chance you could convince Charlee to have a threesome with Mandy or a younger version of Mandy since she must be 50 or so by now too*? You sound extra horny. Maybe it's just normal horny, but you don't normally talk about it. I'm guessing the latter. That's a good sign, isn't it?

So you aren't going to have time to do everything. How does that make you feel? Tell me about your mother. (that was me being Freudian)

*Disclaimer: There's NOTHING wrong with women who are 50 or so**, sexually or otherwise, but Chris was going on about younger sex objects. Don't take it out of context Razz

**Note: if you're a woman of age 50 or so, and want to communicate your unwavering sexuality, PM me some nekkid pics of yourself. Actually, I welcome nekkid pics of any ladies over the age of 18.*** Sending the pictures will be the extent of your expression, and it will be thoroughly appreciated.

***Yes, this is normal horny for me. Pardon my piggishness. Ignore it even.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
chris
Site Admin

Goudron wrote:
Is there a chance you could convince Charlee to have a threesome with Mandy or a younger version of Mandy since she must be 50 or so by now too*? You sound extra horny. Maybe it's just normal horny, but you don't normally talk about it. I'm guessing the latter. That's a good sign, isn't it?

So you aren't going to have time to do everything. How does that make you feel? Tell me about your mother. (that was me being Freudian)

*Disclaimer: There's NOTHING wrong with women who are 50 or so**, sexually or otherwise, but Chris was going on about younger sex objects. Don't take it out of context Razz

**Note: if you're a woman of age 50 or so, and want to communicate your unwavering sexuality, PM me some nekkid pics of yourself. Actually, I welcome nekkid pics of any ladies over the age of 18.*** Sending the pictures will be the extent of your expression, and it will be thoroughly appreciated.

***Yes, this is normal horny for me. Pardon my piggishness. Ignore it even.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!

Wow, thanks, you make me feel so graceful in my adolescent horniness.

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lib

Isn't it funny that several post have had Large type in them today?

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Goudron

chris wrote:

Wow, thanks, you make me feel so graceful in my adolescent horniness.

Glad I could help. Good luck with the threesome.

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
edrie

happy birthday, kiddo!
got you beat by a dozen - and it's great - as long as you stay ON the horse - uh - not referring to your adolescent fantasies there... referring to backs - unbroken ones!

even then, with each challenge, you learn to compensate - and not land.

i'm coming up to 62 in about three weeks - so i died my hair the color of one of my horse's tails - i now really DO look like a horse's ass!

the secret is keeping a sense of humor - when all else fails - laugh about it!

now, i'm gonna enjoy my locks until they get cut for locks of love - then i'm going spikey and... green... emerald green...

blame it on my "second" childhood...

you have a lot of fun ahead of you now that you can blame on "getting senile" - that is an excuse invented by misbehaving old folks!

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: