Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Greetings!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bratta

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll try to answer some of the follow-up questions...

I'm not an Oklahoman transplant, although I get that question a lot. I've been here 85% of my life and the rest of my time I spent in a place with even LESS literacy: Arkansas. *cues banjo music*

But Oklahoma is pretty bad. In fact, Hastings wouldn't build a bookstore in my home city because they didn't think the residents were literate enough to make it worth it. Seriously. They can screw off because now we're getting a Barnes and Noble.

Deive, I play on the Dark Iron server as a Warlock. I just love being evil so it suites me naturally to make innocent people run in fear.

I'm fine with naked posting, but since I read the boards at work too, my co-workers are going to be a bit surprised. I wonder if I'll get a raise out of it? Wink

An ACCS sounds.... promising Smile bwahahaha

Post Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
deb

Jillopy wrote:
deb wrote:
I am the anti-geek. People call me the anti-christ, but they're just bitter.

welcome. don't piss me off.

Oh, don't believe her. She's totally nice. She might even invite you over to see her patio. She invited doug and FC over....hey....wait a minute.....has anyone seen doug or FC lately??? Shit. Bad deb.

I haven't seen them anywhere.......hmmmmmmm. At least, not since I finished the addition to the patio.

Post Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Wonko

What a beautiful gravesto....uh... flagstone patio!

Post Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Amigo

Wonko wrote:
What a beautiful gravesto....uh... flagstone patio!

Oh, and look, they both have their very own "raised planter." How sweet, and I'll bet whatever she plants there will grow like crazy with all that nice fertilizer under them. Smile

Post Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

Bratta wrote:
[...]I'm fine with naked posting, but since I read the boards at work too, my co-workers are going to be a bit surprised. I wonder if I'll get a raise out of it? Wink[...]

Quite frankly, I'd expect a rise rather than a raise. Smile

Post Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Bratta

Amigo wrote:
Bratta wrote:
[...]I'm fine with naked posting, but since I read the boards at work too, my co-workers are going to be a bit surprised. I wonder if I'll get a raise out of it? Wink[...]

You haven't seen the pictures. The only thing rising would be lunch.

Post Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Amigo

Bratta wrote:
Amigo wrote:
Bratta wrote:

You haven't seen the pictures.[...].

Well?

And if you don't know how to use Photobucket, I'll be glad to instruct you. Twisted Evil

Post Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Ah HA! Didn't see me sneak up, did ya? I tell ya, my mad ninja stripsearches are getting better with every noob! Now bend over...

Post Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kennyjb

Welcome Bratta! Hope Joe was reasonably gentle with you...

So hey guys, I haven't been around lately. But is Sara Leigh retired, or what? Have we lost our pica stick? Does Joe have it now? I mean I came back here with the full expectation of having Sara Leigh use the pica stick on me for being naughty and not logging in here more often. Hell, I was actually looking forward to it. I brought pie...

*backs nervously against the wall to avoid letting Joe get behind him* Shocked

Mommy?

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:34 am   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

never fear, Kennyjb, Sara Leigh is deep in successful business mode, but she does pop in from time to time, pica stick in hand, just in case.

Having a real life doesn't merit remedial newb status. Otherwise Joelibris & Goudron would be so very busy that the quality of their task would suffer and the requests for repeat procedures would drop. To say nothing of the ACC that would be strewn all over the place.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:56 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
kennyjb

Whew, good to know. Smile

*relaxes, a little*

I guess I don't mind an ACCS, hell I just had a prostate exam the other day. Doc didn't find any ACC while he was in there, so I think I'm clean. Just didn't want Joe using no pica stick on me. Nuh-uh.

Besides, nobody can resist Sara Leigh! Wink

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:13 am   View user's profile Send private message
Wonko

Just don't do like I did and stay away for a couple years at a time. Then nobody remembers you which pretty much makes you a noob. And in the intervening time, they will have instituted a registration which points out to everybody that you've been absent from the board for a couple years because it says you only started posting a year ago instead of back in the ninties.
The bonus is that now they have the manditory strip search! Very Happy Oh wait! you make it sound as if you don't like that. Question

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:23 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bratta

Amigo wrote:
Bratta wrote:
Amigo wrote:
Bratta wrote:

You haven't seen the pictures.[...].

Well?

And if you don't know how to use Photobucket, I'll be glad to instruct you. Twisted Evil

Don't say I didn't warn you

That was me covered in paper before the Blue Man Group show in Las Vegas. Great show, btw. I recommend it to anyone.

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
deb

fear the fuckin' patio, dude. just sayin'

Post Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Amigo

Bratta wrote:

[...]Don't say I didn't warn you[...]

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGH!

Laughing ...sorry, just kidding. Now all you have to do is establish a link to this in your profile and you'll have an Avatar.

If you don't mind the humiliation. Twisted Evil

Post Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:14 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: