Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

I no like the light.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Khoyin

I no like the light.  Reply with quote  

Er, *peeks in* I am not sure what kind of wild, insanity I'll find here...but I'm sure it'll be fun!
So, I guess before you all eat me I'd better tell you who-and what-I am. I *feels self* am a human female, around the age of 37, so effeciently tenderized, redhaired, gold eyed, long legged (nope, not good eatin' really!) and from the wild mountain regions of that mysterious land called Northern California. People form these syllables that seem to make the sound 'Khoyin' [Hoy like Chips Ahoy IN] when talking to me and about me..so I guess thats what I'm called. I work in medicine, do disaster relief, and teach part time.
I got on this board, pretty much to prove a friend, and fellow Chris fan, wrong. I win.
Anyway, here I am..and no, I no like the light..but I do like Chris! Who wouldnt? Anyone who writes that sharks get used to "shrink-wrapped dude-snacks on fiberglass crackers" has me as a reader (I'm RavenousReader on Amazon.com *shudder* hey dont shoot I got on to make a list for friends! by the by) for life!
I plan on twisting my students with his stuff too. *Cackle* I cant wait! Young minds...beware!
Oh and Hi y'all!

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Arthur Dent

So many young impressionable minds to warp and twist... so little time. A number of my students, colleagues, and friends will also become mind-slaves to the AG.

Welcome to the fracas.

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lisa

"Location: Earth, Milky Way, The Universe"

Our knowledge is so limited.

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
leprrkan

Welcome aboard Very Happy I'm sure someone will be long to explain the rules to you... and get ready to be stripped and searched Laughing

- "Bones"

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Khoyin

um  Reply with quote  

What? Did I break one already? *quiver*

Hi there to you too!

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Khoyin

lisa wrote:
"Location: Earth, Milky Way, The Universe"

Our knowledge is so limited.

Pity, that.

And hello to you as well. Smile

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Wingnut

...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHH *pant pant* Hey how are ya? Good to see you. *pant* Can't stay long - they're after me (I'm Canadian) Yeah, the rules - ya gotta read those. The strip search is mandatory. Someone will be along to ... what was that? CRAP! Here they come! Talk to you later- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhh......*door slams*

(My name says it all, really...)

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
MrEMann

Pie?!?!?!?!

WINGNUT WENT THAT AWAY

/me points in the opposite direction

Oh, and welcome new person!

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Ginjg

Goudron is renown for his ACCSS among the lady fruitbat newbies. He regularly gets requests for repeat inspections. an offering of Pie always gets you special consideration.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Joelibris

Just remember our motto: We're not the crazy ones. Everybody else is.

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Vahlee

Edited for morning post (aka stupid post) I read Northern California as North Carolina.

Embarassed

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Last edited by Vahlee on Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Khoyin

I dont know where I am.
I dont know the rules.
Wingnut went that way.
I have pie.
I can run pretty fast.
Goudron has not been given ACCESS.
II am not the crazy one, everyone else is.
am from the North.
I am a fruitbat.
I no like the light.

Ending transmission....and thanks for all the fish..wait, wrong book(s)..thanks for the hellos you crazy fucks, I like y'all already!

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:37 am   View user's profile Send private message
Arthur Dent

Khoyin wrote:
am from the North.

Ending transmission....and thanks for all the fish..wait, wrong book(s)..thanks for the hellos you crazy fucks, I like y'all already!

Um, ... geographically, can California ever be considered "the North"? Very Happy

Fish? Book(s)? I don't follow... Please explain Razz

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
zendao42

Very Happy Welcome K!

Have some cocoa, good for post strip search warm ups...

Now about that pie- please don't put any fish in it!
It's not like we're dolphins or something... Razz

Chocolate is always welcome (hint, hint)... Wink

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LostInWalmart

Re: I no like the light.  Reply with quote  

Khoyin wrote:
(I'm RavenousReader on Amazon.com *shudder* hey dont shoot I got on to make a list for friends! by the by)

You have 7 pages of books on your Amazon wish list? Get you ass over to the Reading Suggestions thread. Now.

LIW

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:46 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: