Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Stationary

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
peglegpoo

Stationary  Reply with quote  

So I talked to the owner and she agreed to make a line with the word Fucktard.
She said they should be available soon.

http://www.ella-studio.com/

Post Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
leprrkan

NICE. Who said correspondence was a lost art?

- "Bones"

Post Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kennyjb

Sweet! Very Happy

Post Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message
peglegpoo

As noted, I was unclear as to the nature of the stationary, allow me to expound on it's intended use.

These cards are to inform the recipient of their fucktarditue and how to curb their fucktardism; not so much praising or incouraging their fucktardishness.

I hope that this has cleared any ambiguity. Thank you.

Post Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
deb

That would be stationery.

I assume that by posting this correction, I will soon receive said fucktard card in the mail. Please include cash.

Post Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mllefifi

Can they make these of suitable size to place under the windshield wipers of mis-parked cars? I need about 3 dozen for my neighborhood -- per week. Cool

Post Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:33 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
zendao42

mllefifi wrote:

Can they make these of suitable size to place under the windshield wipers of mis-parked cars? I need about 3 dozen for my neighborhood -- per week. Cool

What he said- need to take some up to the mall...

Post Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:43 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
peglegpoo

i would like to send them to the employees of the post office, what with their efficient service and friendly demeanor....

also, is it necessary to post a sign that says that you cannot mail blood or plasma? how many cases of blood shipping had to have happened to make that a rule?

Post Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: