Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Hiya!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Arthur Dent

Fast beavers can indeed be pretty quick. Take off a hand or other more important appendage if you aren't careful.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes, and the sound advice. I'll try to behave ~snicker~

Post Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Arthur Dent

Goudron wrote:
Welcome. So how'd you get up there in the first place? High School Technology Teachers don't just grow in the permafrost do they? Where exactly is there anyway?
~snip~
DAMN she's one fine hottie with a sword....

Find the MB/SK border, look up 850kms from the states. See the place called Flin Flon? That's where I spent most of my life. After finishing University at 30, I went past Thompson to Nelson House and taught there for 4 years. After that, I kept going Northwest until I landed here in Lynn Lake. It's a nice little town. A fair ways off the beaten path, but a good place to be. No traffic, relatively few shootings/stabbings (unless you are hanging with a really rough crowd to begin with but they keep to themselves), great fishing. Sunrise at 3:30am and set at 11:30pm in June, never really "dark" at that time of year. Beautiful people,... a very relaxing place to live. Much like Pine Cove, actually.

Don't let the pic of Fenchurch fool you... She's a 38 year old nurse. 5'0", and well... not really supermodel material, but I love her just the same. Don't tell her I said that. She can get mean. Very Happy

Post Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Khoyin

Wow. I'm also a teacher, am remodeling my house, am an extreme lefty and am a AG fan! Are you my clone? Lets not count on that I'm younger, female and a Californian. Well, I am a planetarian...but that just sounds weird..like I am waiting for the UFO to re-land in my yard. Oh wait- I am!

I've been here five minutes. Smile

Anyway, welcome aboard.

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Arthur Dent

Khoyin wrote:
Are you my clone?

~snip~

I've been here five minutes. Smile

Anyway, welcome aboard.

Thanks Khoyin, Welcome to you as well,.. I'm a lefty, but only on the political spectrum Very Happy

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:35 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Khoyin

Well, guess what?  Reply with quote  

I bat, cook, saw, nail, and do....other things....with my right hand, and write with my left. Politically though, I'm left, left, leaning left, far-LEFT..I'd say I am a lefty leaning lefty leftist.

And thanks for welcoming me back. Hope we'll chat more!

Post Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Welcome, AD. Hate to say it, but I gotta be a bit rougher with canadians while performing your Ann Coulter Contraband Body Cavity Search. It's the rules, donchaknow. Now, I could be a tad gentler were I to find, say, a key lime pie and a 'Jays ballcap in the mailbox...

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:36 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Arthur Dent

No contraband in my anal orrifice. I have a tattoo on my lower back that reads "EXIT ONLY" with an arrow pointing down my butt crack. I've never eaten her, so how could Ann get up there? I would've noticed. I'm a light sleeper.

I'll look around for some pie.

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jillopy

Arthur Dent wrote:
I've never eaten her, so how could Ann get up there? I would've noticed. I'm a light sleeper.

She's all anorexic skinny. You probably can't tell she's in there. You can't escape Joe's search.

Oh, and welcome. Smile

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:44 am   View user's profile Send private message
Arthur Dent

LMAO... Thanks

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Goudron

Jillopy wrote:
Arthur Dent wrote:
I've never eaten her, so how could Ann get up there? I would've noticed. I'm a light sleeper.

She's all anorexic skinny. You probably can't tell she's in there. You can't escape Joe's search.

She's like a tapeworm...

I had a great uncle in Nelson House. His name was Carson, but I'll have to consult the historians to be sure of his last name. He had quite a big clan, so maybe you taught a relative of mine.

I'll ignore your lies about Fenchurch. Sometimes Cornman posts pictures of an imposter that doesn't look anything like Sammy Davis Jr. but I know better.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Arthur Dent

Carson is your Great Uncle?!?!?!? Small world! I spent 4 years teaching in Nisichawayasihk Cre Nation (Nelson House) at Otetiskiwin Kiskinwamataweekamik and two years teaching at the high school!

WOW!

Post Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:18 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Goudron

I guess there aren't too many Carsons in Nelson House Smile I only met him a few (3?) times when I was younger. On my mother's side, he's my grandma's brother as far as I recall. My mom grew up near Miniota, but that's a lot further south.

Post Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:40 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

HI! AD!
Any pie left?

Post Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Welcome, Arthur. I'm using my glove warmers, Hate doing ice cold stripserch...err, security inspections. Lep is correct, key lime pie makes things go a lot easier.

Post Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
FattyFattyPorkFace

Hello.

Post Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: