Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Politics

Ann Coulter an even bigger FUCKTARD? Yes she is...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
i8tokyo

Ann Coulter an even bigger FUCKTARD? Yes she is...  Reply with quote  

http://www.mediainfo.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003657196

A-fucking-mazing!!!!

-"Some people are like slinkies--they are good for nothing, but can still bring a smile to your face by throwing them down a flight of stairs."

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:23 am   View user's profile Send private message
Lisa M

Unbelievable.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:33 am   View user's profile Send private message
juissez

Coulter states her opinions (heavily shaded with Christian and/or Republican ideals) in very harsh language. She has been doing this for years. Why do people continue to get surprised? After all, the more you quote her and link to articles about her, the more often she will be invited to speak in the various media forums. Where she will make even more outrageous comments. It is a vicious circle

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:06 am   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

Ann Coulter makes anti-semitic remarks and still gets invited to speak? Wait......

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:16 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mllefifi

So, I guess that's an example of what a "perfected" person or a "Christian" is supposed to be.

Rolling Eyes

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Aubie

Quote:
COULTER: No. In fact, there was an entire Seinfeld episode about Elaine and her boyfriend dating because they wanted to be a mixed-race couple, so you're lying.

I once watched a He-Man episode where He-Man fought a bigot skeleton like human with a whiney voice...wait...hang on a second....

Laughing

It's pronounced Aw-Bee if you were wonderin.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
leprrkan

I still say she just desperately needs a hug...

Seriously, though, and THIS IS NOT AN APOLOGY FOR ANN COULTER, this is not a new idea. For centuries the Church (by which I mean the Roman Catholic Church) taught that the Jews were responsible for the death of Christ. Up until the Second Vatican Council in the 1960's they refused to acknowledge the validity of other faiths, especially Judaism and Islam (the other 2 Abrahamic religions). The idea was that other faiths had "pieces" of salvation, but you could only obtain true salvation through the Church; i.e. be "perfected". I'm not saying that this is right or wrong, I'm just saying that as crazy as she may be, she's not just making this stuff up out of hand.

- "Bones"

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:39 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deb

leprrkan wrote:
I still say she just desperately needs a hug...

Seriously, though, and THIS IS NOT AN APOLOGY FOR ANN COULTER, this is not a new idea. For centuries the Church (by which I mean the Roman Catholic Church) taught that the Jews were responsible for the death of Christ. Up until the Second Vatican Council in the 1960's they refused to acknowledge the validity of other faiths, especially Judaism and Islam (the other 2 Abrahamic religions). The idea was that other faiths had "pieces" of salvation, but you could only obtain true salvation through the Church; i.e. be "perfected". I'm not saying that this is right or wrong, I'm just saying that as crazy as she may be, she's not just making this stuff up out of hand.

This was never taught as Christian Doctrine. Based in part from the Gospels and the letters of Paul, an "assignment" of blame went to several factors, such as Judas' betrayal, Pilate's wishy-washy "eh, you want him dead, you make the decision," the anger of the crowd, etc. If anyone bore this erroneous notion, it was not through the teachings of any "christian" church, but the redactionary interpretation and subsequent prejudicial slant that seems to constantly be present (and falsely "supported") in anti-Semitsm.

The fact of the matter is, many Christan churches, church leaders, and Christians themselves have worked quite dilligently to attempt to extracate the teachings of Jesus and the depth and breadth of Christianity itself from this practice of laying blame to further isolate, separate, and ultimately persecute.

This bitch, however, would rather keep it alive. No one born in the 20th century with any sort of an education and a belief that they could speak intelligently upon this matter would have taken the stance she did. It is irresponsible on her part, and deliberate. Educate yourselves, people, if only to be able to see people like Coulter for what they really are and be unafraid to say it: Anti-Semitic racist bigot.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mllefifi

leprrkan wrote:
[...] as crazy as she may be, she's not just making this stuff up out of hand.

I for one could not care less how crazy or sane A.C. may be, nor how many centuries a vile opinion has been perpetuated.

If she wants to dish out that kind of verbal crap against others, no one is stopping her. But she deserves nothing better in her own direction.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ginjg

ok, if god sent his son to die for everyone's sins, then shouldn't those who carried out god's will be lauded rather than vilified?

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
deb

thus is posed one of the most intriguing theological questions!

The answer was taught (through "doctrinal channels) that we all are to blame for the death of jesus, since it was for our sins he died. The Gnostics proposed what you asked, and we all know what happened to them. They taught that Judas was actually carrying out the will of God and should therefore be spared damnation.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mllefifi

And it was the ROMANS who actually carried out the sentence.

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kar98

mllefifi wrote:
And it was the ROMANS who actually carried out the sentence.

-- All right, but apart from sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
-- Brought peace.
-- Oh shut up!

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wonko

Big nose!

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mllefifi

Blessed are the cheese-makers!

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:36 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: