Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Other Games

Something new...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
leprrkan

Something new...  Reply with quote  

This is based on a game that they keep talking about on "The Bob and Tom Show", I think it's called Zombfu or something but it's basically a "would you rather game".

The Rules:

1) Post a "Would you rather..." question with two options.

2) Anyone who wants, answer it.

3) If you don't want to answer a previous one, post your own.

===========================================

Would you rather dress up for Halloween and go Trick-or-Treating as an adult, or dress up as a clown for a week at your work?

- "Bones"

Last edited by leprrkan on Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:08 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deb

Halloween. I am going as the devil in the blue dress. I'll take pix.

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lisa

Would you have oral sex under office desk in open view or non-oral on dining table within closed doors?

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zevon

deb wrote:

According to Doug, the only thing required is the blue dress.
I'd make him pay.

For the dress too.

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Wonko

Okay, my answers to the two questions:
I would rather have oral sex under office desk in open view than dress up for Halloween and go Trick-or-Treating as an adult

and I would rather have non-oral sex on dining table within closed doors than dress up as a clown for a week at work

the truth is that none of the four choices are ever going to happen

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
girlEgirl

would you rather be naked or reveal the thing that you are most ashamed of in public?

Post Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

chinanthefighterguy wrote:

would you rather be naked or reveal the thing that you are most ashamed of in public?

For some, that's the same thing...

Going over the options so far, I'll take naked, sex & candy-
hell, I'll even throw in a pot of cocoa to keep us warm...

No clowns- those things are evil!

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:48 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

zevon wrote:
deb wrote:

According to Doug, the only thing required is the blue dress.
I'd make him pay.

For the dress too.

He will. Oh, will he ever.

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:02 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lisa

zendao42 wrote:

For some, that's the same thing...

Going over the options so far, I'll take naked, sex & candy-
hell, I'll even throw in a pot of cocoa to keep us warm...

No clowns- those things are evil!

For me it was the same thing.

So would you take whiskey in your tea or brandy in your coffee?

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
girlEgirl

ive always liked opiates better than alcahol, i do however like mint in my cacao.

Post Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
leprrkan

Well, I'd have to say whiskey in my tea, even though it belongs in coffee.

(Recipejack: 1 cup good hot coffee + 1 1/2 oz. Bushmill's or other fine Irish Whiskey + whip cream = Irish Coffee... "Booze, it's what's for breakfast") Very Happy

- "Bones"

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
girlEgirl

when i used to live in boston during my carefree youth, we used to drink a LOT{before heroin became the only thing that we did a lot} anyway my boyfriend and all our drinking associates would be drinking some manly elixer like wild turkey or jack daniels.bleahhh so i would always invest 3 dollars in a half pint of generic coffee brandy {there were always several brands to choose from behind the counter at our local package store} which i would then mix wit half-n-half and ice. deelightful. Exclamation Very Happy Exclamation Now by the time we escaped the unforgiving climate and high drug prices of urban new england, we had mostly traded in our shot glasses for well.... shots. Still i was shocked and appalled that although they still had the odd bottle of kalua, which is much weaker anyway, i could not find any coffee brandy anywhere! noboby even knew what i was talking about! luckily by that time we were far more interested in the plentiful, potent and easily obtainable heroin. that sanfrancisco is famous for, not to mention the way that sleeping outside in febuary didn't kill you! im sorry, what was my point? oh yeah no cheap coffee brandy on the west coast. i think that was it .

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
leprrkan

Would you rather have your kids walk in on you and your lover at an "inopportune" moment, or have them find your box of "toys"?

- "Bones"

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wonko

Were it not that the first choice has become the second choice, I would pick naked.

lisa wrote:
So would you take whiskey in your tea or brandy in your coffee?

I can't stand coffee so, by default, I'll take the tea in my whiskey... as long as it's not too much.

leprrkan wrote:
Would you rather have your kids walk in on you and your lover at an "inopportune" moment, or have them find your box of "toys"?

I don't have kids to walk in on a non-existant lover or find a toybox.

Post Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Wonko

I couldn't help but think of this when this game started. It just took me a while to find it to share.

Post Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: