Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Other Games

New game :o)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joelibris

either #2 or #3. Human sacrifice issopasse, and the dude with the gunknewyou were a sick person! Laughing

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:18 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
alico

Joelibris wrote:
either #2 or #3. Human sacrifice issopasse, and the dude with the gunknewyou were a sick person! Laughing

lol, yes. touché

1. i was just rebelling against teachers i didn't like, so i spaced out. when i went to another school i was the pioneer nerd

2. eh. my life is crazier than that. but i was just watching russian documentary series called Criminal Russia, and there was an evil mind who plotted revenge against his enemies and devised a scheme to throw the police off the track. they actually studied different cults to get to the bottom of this! i thought it was rather hilarious.

3. yes, true. i seem to blank out in the face of danger and lack of fear in me scares the shit out of people who threaten me, heh.

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:32 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
leprrkan

1) I once stole a car so I could run away to L.A.

2) In college, I learned French so easily that I was allowed to skip out on almost half of the semster.

3) I once went on-stage to perfrom in a production of Richard III with less than 5 minutes to learn my monologue for the scene.

- "Bones"

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jenna

...leprrkan, it's hard to choose one of those because they all seem kinda out-there! I'm gonna go with 3.

1. I've traveled first class, business, and coach internationally.
2. I've traveled over 20,000 miles in six days.
3. My first overseas trip was earlier this year.

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
leprrkan

Jenna wrote:
...leprrkan, it's hard to choose one of those because they all seem kinda out-there! I'm gonna go with 3.

1. I've traveled first class, business, and coach internationally.
2. I've traveled over 20,000 miles in six days.
3. My first overseas trip was earlier this year.

Good guess, but #3 is one of the true ones (it was the messenger's monologue and the kid who had the role didn't show up on time one night, so I cobbled together a costume and learned the lines in about 4 minutes... scared shitless had a whole new meaning that night) Very Happy

For you, I'm guessing #2, not because it's not possible to do, but because it breaks down to more than 3,000 miles a day and that seems like too many to be for real...

- "Bones"

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jenna

Wow. That's impressive: I'd never be able to do that.
Okat, second guess for you is number two is a lie.

Number two is not a lie!

I flew from Boston to Washington D.C.,
D.C. to San Francisco,
San Francisco to Japan,
Japan back to SF,
SF to D.C.,
D.C. to Las Vegas,
LV to D.C.,
D.C. to Boston.

It was a crazy trip.

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
leprrkan

Jenna wrote:
Wow. That's impressive: I'd never be able to do that.
Okat, second guess for you is number two is a lie.

Number two is not a lie!

I flew from Boston to Washington D.C.,
D.C. to San Francisco,
San Francisco to Japan,
Japan back to SF,
SF to D.C.,
D.C. to Las Vegas,
LV to D.C.,
D.C. to Boston.

It was a crazy trip.

Yep, #2 it is, I only parlez un po Francais, and not very well at that Laughing

Okay, I'm gonna try #1 is a lie because they don't have coach class on int'l flights... ok, I got nothin' Very Happy

- "Bones"

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jenna

I knew the first one was too outrageous to be a lie Wink Didja get caught?

Number one it is, but not for the reason you guessed. They have first class, business and coach on international flights. I've flown first and coach, but never business.

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
leprrkan

No, I didn't get caught, but I never quite got to LA either.
The person I stole it from wasn't even upset with me (as I found out later) because I had left such a "beautiful note of apology/explanation" - her words, not mine Very Happy

- "Bones"

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
zendao42

Anybody else got something?
I foresee some boredom this week...

Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
alico

anything specific happened?

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:46 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JohnQRotten

Here's my three:
1. I worked as a bouncer at a strip club during college.
2. I've been held up at gun point by a drunk dressed as a cowboy.
3. My wife and I were searched at an airport after she inadvertently made a bomb threat.

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

#1. You were actually a stripper at a bounce club.

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:14 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
JohnQRotten

Joe is right! #1 is the lie. There is always an ad in the local paper for bouncers at a nearby strip club and I always joke that I'm going to take it on as a second job if counseling doesn't start paying off soon. Laughing

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sockling

okay, i'll try

1. in high school i enlisted people into a club that believed that 'zombies on fire' deserved as many rights as anyone, which still has a strong following.
2. when i'm sad, i buy a jar of pickles and some green tea and sit in a nearby castle and sing or draw to feel better.
3. when i watch a movie in the theater, i always eat my ticket. at first it was because i was a stupid kid who chewed on everything, then it was just tradition.

Post Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: