Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

The Beta Male - question
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DanaMichelle

The Beta Male - question  Reply with quote  

When you posted your Beta Male Manifesto last year, you said something about publishing it in a magazine... did that ever happen? I have sent that piece to every beta male in my little black book (all 72 of them) and they loved it. Maybe you should bump it back up for the n00bs to read if they haven't seen it.

Post Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
chris
Site Admin

DM, we were in negotiation with some magazine back then, but they had some other beta male piece (which wasn't funny) so they backed out. At that point I was too busy with YOU SUCK and just forgot about it.

I think I did that piece before I had MySpace, so maybe I'll resurrect it there. Also, Ken is going to be changing our BBS server soon, so I might be able to post it as a single piece here (Which I'd prefer. The reason I broke it into three last time is this BBS template won't take an entry that long.)

When Ken gets it up and running, remind me again, k?

Post Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
chris
Site Admin

Wait a minute! You have 72 Beta Males in your little black book??!!!

You might get elected to sainthood or something.

"Yes, this is the shrine to St. Dana-Michelle of Boffingwell, Patron Saint of Nerd Nookie. It is said that her image often appears reflected through a bottle of self-warming lube. Legend has it that she was martyred when she arrived late to a Star Trek convention party and announced, "What pointy-eared geek does a girl have to fuck to get a drink around here?" And was accidentally drowned in a tidal-wave of Zimas and wine coolers."

Post Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
DanaMichelle

chris wrote:

"Yes, this is the shrine to St. Dana-Michelle of Boffingwell, Patron Saint of Nerd Nookie. It is said that her image often appears reflected through a bottle of self-warming lube. Legend has it that she was martyred when she arrived late to a Star Trek convention party and announced, "What pointy-eared geek does a girl have to fuck to get a drink around here?" And was accidentally drowned in a tidal-wave of Zimas and wine coolers."

When I resurrect MY myspace page I'm totally putting that in my "About Me" section. Very Happy It's actually kind of funny, because my ACTUAL boyfriend is as UN-geeky as they come. But I have a t-shirt that says "I <3 Nerds" and I can't wear it around him. LOL!

Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:17 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zendao42

DanaMichelle wrote:
chris wrote:

When I resurrect MY myspace page I'm totally putting that in my "About Me" section. Very Happy It's actually kind of funny, because my ACTUAL boyfriend is as UN-geeky as they come. But I have a t-shirt that says "I <3 Nerds" and I can't wear it around him. LOL!

Because somebody's gotta ask...

How do you come geeky? Laughing

Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:45 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mllefifi

zendao42 wrote:
[...] Because somebody's gotta ask...

Gotta be something to do with the lube. Cool

Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:24 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
chris
Site Admin

zendao42 wrote:

Well, since Deb seems asleep at that switch, let me answer on her behalf:

C'mere kitten.

Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

chris wrote:
( The reason I broke it into three last time is this BBS template won't take an entry that long.)

When Ken gets it up and running, remind me again, k?

Had the same problem with my first wife. Embarassed

Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message
knikkki

chris wrote:

Well, since Deb seems asleep at that switch, let me answer on her behalf:

C'mere kitten.

That's very funny

Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sgt_steve

zendao42 wrote:

Quite well, thank you.

Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lib

Please, no one say...

pictures or it didn't happen

Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

zendao42 wrote:
DanaMichelle wrote:
chris wrote:

<<<Does post-coital Jerry Lewis imitation.

That cover it?

Post Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
leprrkan

Lib wrote:
Please, no one say...

pictures or it didn't happen

You mean you don't want a pictoral representation of that, why ever not? Twisted Evil

- "Bones"

Post Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:14 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DanaMichelle

Wow, you guys are threadjacking into perversion more than normal. Full moon? lol

Post Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:17 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
deb

DanaMichelle wrote:
Full moon? lol

That's one way to come geeky.

Post Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:20 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: