Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Other Games

RIDDLE THIS DREAM

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zendao42

RIDDLE THIS DREAM  Reply with quote  

So I dreamed about a big oven & being tutored in math by the AG-
now, what was conspicuously absent from this dream?

Any guesses? Answer in tiny type below...

Also, if you've got some puzzling dreams, share them here-
see if we can find the hidden meaning...

Pie! Next time I'll eat dessert before bed... Cool

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:43 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
zendao42

No takers, eh?

OK, in the last dream I was looking for an octopus & I think it's continuing the same theme...

Yep, I'll be sure to take care of that before I go to bed again...

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
leprrkan

I'm just trying to picture you and the AG studying math together... especially after Deb's post about her math teacher... Laughing

- "Bones"

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wonko

Re: RIDDLE THIS DREAM  Reply with quote  

zendao42 wrote:

... what was conspicuously absent from this dream?

I was going to say Gene Simmons..... Oh well.

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

You never know when Gene Simmons will pop up again-
after all, tomorrow is another day...

The funny bit is that I've tutored folks in math & was once in a math tournament-
mind you, not in this century... Wink

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sephonae

Re: RIDDLE THIS DREAM  Reply with quote  

zendao42 wrote:
So I dreamed about a big oven & being tutored in math by the AG-

Big Oven: Ovens provide heat, they cook, they transform
Math: Working things out, looking for answers
AG: Someone whose work you admire, whom you consider to be an expert in his field

My off-the-cuff interpretation would be that is some area of your life you've felt pressure (heat) in coming up with a solution to something that may effect some change in your life. AG's appearance indicates your feeling that you could use some expert advice in the matter (or to help keeping you from falling into the fire, as 'twere). The lack of pie indicates a deplorable lack of faith in yourself.

Or, you know...maybe you just need to lay off the sauce.

Wink

Post Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
zendao42

Sauce like booze? Ain't drank a drop all year, or most of last year-
or been drunk at all in over 10 years...

But I have been on some pretty good cold meds the past couple of weeks, you know... Wink

OK, today I dreamed that my mother was dying my hair even though it was 2 weeks early-
she wouldn't tell me why & I had to go to my grandfather's pink bathroom to rinse out the dye
which turned out to be bigger than usual & connected to my house...

Then I dreamed that somebody died & we were writing things in library books about it-
not sure who died or who was grieving but somehow a pool was involved...

Still beats the previous day's dream- there was shit everywhere! Evil or Very Mad

Post Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
girlEgirl

i have a recurring theme in my dreams were i have to take care of up to five or six baby animals or baby humans, in the midst of some slasher movie type madness. im always losing the kittens, mice, toddlers ect..... wataya suppose it means.

a long time ago i had a dream once after sleeping for the first time after a week of methamphetamines, i was in a dark dingy convenience store, and out the corners of my eye i see a pale skinny naked woman with her arms cut off and bleeding at the elbows and her legs cut off and bleeding at the knees. she is crawling across the floor and skitters up the wall and across the ceiling leaving a strange pattern of blood behind her. then i woke up and decided to return to my drug of choice good old fasion heroin.

Post Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

Sounds like you have more responsibility than you want...

Today I dreamed that I was riding around & saw a sign that said ffpf somewhere near a BBQ place-
went back to find it & sure enough, there was *Jeff*!

Still can't figure out why my grandmother & her ex-husband were also there...

Post Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wonko

Jeff is a popular guy. Everybody wants to be at his BBQs.

Post Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

Wonko wrote:

Jeff is a popular guy. Everybody wants to be at his BBQs.

Seriously, wouldn't FattyFattyPorkFace be a good name for a BBQ place? Very Happy

My last hurried dream involved a time warp, library & raffle for concerts-
gotta get more sleep!

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:39 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
JohnQRotten

The last dream I had that I really remember was being trapped inside my childhood home by a swarm of angry bees (is there really any other kind of bee swarm, actually?).

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

JohnQRotten wrote:

The last dream I had that I really remember was being trapped inside my childhood home by a swarm of angry bees (is there really any other kind of bee swarm, actually?).

Hmmm, sounds like you need some honey- or at least something sweet...

Peaceful swarm just doesn't have the right ring, does it?
Kinda like happy mob on the oxymoron level...

On the plus side, I haven't dreamed any more puns... yet...

Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
zendao42

OK, so when I managed to sleep for about 10 hours, I had a bunch of dreams-
these stand out:

We were hitchhiking & got picked up by Ringo Starr (no, that's not the weird bit)-
he took us somewhere that there was an old man who wanted us to get naked
& get in a tub of something white & hot so he could film it...
Not sure if it means anything but WHITE HOT is an ANGEL album & that's my first association- no, really! Razz

This one's a bit fuzzier but...
The AG had written a textbook & we were taking the class that used it-
I kept trying to find the right place in the book, but got distracted & tried to read it all...

Next thing I knew, fresh (not long dead) zombies were right behind me in the woods-
but apparently, they weren't after me because I moved & told them to go past me...
& THEY DID!

So then I woke up exhausted but in a very good mood-
for some reason, this past humpday was the best mood I've been in all year...

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: