Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

I'll try again.. hola!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
alico

I'll try again.. hola!  Reply with quote  

okay, i bounced around the forum today and figured maybe it would be best if i did the polite thing and actually introduced myself.

take II:

like Stephanie, history was made by the cover of a dirty job. in my country (estonia, that's eastern europe, next to russia, finland and sweden) you mostly get books in russian and estonian, so i notice all changes in relatively small "books in english" section. plot outline made me laugh out loud and i thought that is precisely what i need. i read the book in less than a day, scaring people around me because i was laughing so loud, and since then i have been hunting for other AG books.

i'm a female with a not so female frame of mind, so usually in writing i come across as a mean sarcastic blunt guy. which is fine with me, i actually enjoy pushing people's buttons. my friends refer to me as to the evil bitch.. so probably that would explain why most of my friends are imaginary.

my job is pretty evil too. i'm a media planner, the schemer who makes you drown in advertising wherever you go. it's really fun. because i do all my job without actually having to interact with people, i have extra energy for browsing libraries and picking on people online.

re rules: i'm nekkid alright. pie - is lasagna good for you?

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:43 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lisa

hello alico. You sound like a nice sweet innocent girl. Tell me how many different ways can you spell Ginger?

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:48 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
alico

yes! i actually am! very sweet! Confused

Re Ginger - shit, that must be a trick question! now, what would you like to hear? Wink

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:59 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Wingnut

There, see? I knew I saw you on here...lol...

Don't worry too much about Lisa's questions...she likes to keep us on our toes...I think what she means is, how many languages do you know, but I could be dead wrong (as usual).

Welcome!

PAGING DR. GOUDRON! (again...) Wink

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:03 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
alico

yes you did.. you exposed me! i felt more nekkid than before!

hm, i speak 5 languages, if that's what was asked. but that is..eh, you know.. the european thing.

what's with Dr Goudron? i'm lost

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Wingnut

...just have a bit of a read through some of the other Who's Who posts - you'll figure it out... Twisted Evil

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:14 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
alico

Wingnut wrote:
...just have a bit of a read through some of the other Who's Who posts - you'll figure it out... Twisted Evil

you're mean. but i'm on it. i think i have a clue, but i thought maybe i'll try to get answers the easy way Wink

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:22 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
fortune cookie

Welcome Alico!
Evil Bitch, hmmm, any relation to my exwife?
No, not possible, she was shoshone injun, you're european estonian.
Well, strip, sit, n post.
Goudron! Where is that man?
Who's Goudrons Backup?

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

UL, but I think you're 3rd in line. I'd almost do it, since she looks like Samantha Carter on SG-1...

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
fortune cookie

Joelibris wrote:
UL, but I think you're 3rd in line. I'd almost do it, since she looks like Samantha Carter on SG-1...

Um, no.
Not in line at all, I like my appendages exactly where they are.
As my sweet lilbit said oh so long ago, "You can leave any time you want,
but the D**k stays HERE! Laughing Very Happy Smile Sad Crying or Very sad

And the resemblance you refer to is all the more reason I shouldn't do it.
Laughing Laughing

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

fortune cookie wrote:
Joelibris wrote:

Um, no.
Not in line at all, I like my appendages exactly where they are.
but the D**k stays HERE! Laughing Very Happy Smile Sad Crying or Very sad

And the resemblance you refer to is all the more reason I shouldn't do it.
Laughing Laughing

Oh well. Wingy, you're up to bat!

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
alico

fortune cookie wrote:
Welcome Alico!
Evil Bitch, hmmm, any relation to my exwife?

why thanks!

say, was she ever part of www.heartless-bitches.com? that was one hilarious place say 8 years ago.

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
alico

Joelibris wrote:

is she nice?

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
alico

fortune cookie wrote:

but the D**k stays HERE!

smart woman! how practical! can't blame you for poor taste. Surprised

and i have to ask... Twisted Evil

Last edited by alico on Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Joelibris

alico wrote:
Joelibris wrote:

is she nice?

She looks like you, can fire a M-16 at alien baddies, while doing the mathematical equations to blow up a star and collapse it into a black hole. And yeah, she seems nice.

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: