Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Heath Ledger found dead!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Aubie

The Batman movie is finished...rest easy.

I'm sorry...I have a hard time feeling bad for someone who was found dead by his housekeeper to let him know his massage therapist was there...in his $25k a month apartment. I'm sure it was an accidental overdose, but seriously.

I cant' wait to see what Brit does to get back in the headlines....

It's pronounced Aw-Bee if you were wonderin.

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:19 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Notdeadyet

Where are they getting all these pills and why?
There's so much more to do in the world.
geez what a waste.
I'm going to look at Ken's Costa Rica pics.

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:25 am   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

I saw the actors of Brokeback Mountain on Oprah. But then this guy and that actress looked so much in love. The actress looked pretty hot and melting for him. What goes on with these people. Why doesn't it last?

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:14 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
leprrkan

lisa wrote:
I saw the actors of Brokeback Mountain on Oprah. But then this guy and that actress looked so much in love. The actress looked pretty hot and melting for him. What goes on with these people. Why doesn't it last?

Honestly? Probably because of all the access to buttloads of money, booze, sex, drugs, etc. Sadly, human relationships begin to pale in comparison I would think.

- "Bones"

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:33 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goudron

leprrkan wrote:
lisa wrote:

Honestly? Probably because of all the access to buttloads of money, booze, sex, drugs, etc. Sadly, human relationships begin to pale in comparison I would think.

Something a suitor might say proposing to his wife to be: "Honey, I love you more than all the buttloads of money in the world... *You* are my sex booze and drugs. The booze and drugs I mean metaphorically. The sex, not so much."

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DanaMichelle

I found this roll of images... I heard that Heath had a really hard time sleeping while filming this movie, and beyond. It disturbed him, and even when he was physically exhausted, his mind was still whirling. I think he was a fantastic actor, and was known in Hollywood as being a really good guy. He was a devoted father. I'm sad.

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:35 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sephonae

Notdeadyet wrote:
Where are they getting all these pills and why?

Same place everybody else is...we're not just a prozac nation, we are a prozac world.

Mind you, I've no problem turning to pills when I'm in pain. But, like FFPF wrote in another post, we all have different thresholds for pain. What might be a scratch for you could be bloody torture for me.

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Sephonae

lisa wrote:

Shit happens. Even to the young, rich, and beautiful.

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
deb

You know, sometimes, just once........I'd like to see the common courtesy in each of us come out and that we just say "how truly sad" and leave it at that.

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FattyFattyPorkFace

deb wrote:
You know, sometimes, just once........I'd like to see the common courtesy in each of us come out and that we just say "how truly sad" and leave it at that.

Life's just full of disappointment for you, huh?

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Aubie

It is sad...

...but for the whole Batman thing...Christian Bale who is hot, has starved himself for two movies, especially the Machinist (wonderful film btw) to where he basically had no energy and could only work in 10-15 minute increments, then he bulked up a 100+ lbs to do Batman within months...and he remained hot. He even played one of the best killers ever in American Psycho.

It is sad, that people with that much money and talent resort to drugs for relaxation...not their massage therapist...I feel bad for his daughter especially.

It's pronounced Aw-Bee if you were wonderin.

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
lisa

See how that old dog Michael Caine is still around. You've got to live like that. Surpass.

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DanaMichelle

Aubie wrote:
It is sad, that people with that much money and talent resort to drugs for relaxation...not their massage therapist...I feel bad for his daughter especially.

His massage therapist is one of the people who found his body... the reports are saying that he was on Ambien to help him sleep. I know of at least one very talented, intelligent, moderately sane person that has used Ambien during times of high stress, and what is sad that something that is meant to help us can also hurt us or kill us.

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kar98

deb wrote:

That's crazy talk.

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
deb

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
deb wrote:

Life's just full of disappointment for you, huh?

I forgot....the only person you're capable of feeling sympathy and sorrow for is yourself.

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: