Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Um, yeah, not going to read 5 pages
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vahlee

Um, yeah, not going to read 5 pages  Reply with quote  

I've been doing enough reading lately. And I'm sad to say that most of it has not been from nice fun stuff.

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen I have gone back to school. This is after 3.5 years of being absent. I'm now in my 4th week of being a sophomore, going for my English Education Degree. I'm taking two British Literature classes, A social problems class, into to psych, and Leadership (worthless required class). And of course all these classes want me to read 40 pages each night for each class. Plus, I've been working 30 hours a week. I'm dreadfully behind on any of the fun stuff.

I'm also dreadfully behind on the boards so if anyone could catch me me up without me having to read 5+ pages of posts, I'd greatly appreciate it. Very Happy

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

We came, we saw, we conquered, we had pie.

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
girlEgirl

lep went on a cruise with the barenaked ladies today. besides that mostly dirty jokes!

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chris
Site Admin

Oh! Oh! <Waving hand in air.> I have social problems! Do you need help?

Post Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ChrisH

Re: Um, yeah, not going to read 5 pages  Reply with quote  

Vahlee wrote:
I've been doing enough reading lately. And I'm sad to say that most of it has not been from nice fun stuff.

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen I have gone back to school. This is after 3.5 years of being absent. I'm now in my 4th week of being a sophomore, going for my English Education Degree. I'm taking two British Literature classes, A social problems class, into to psych, and Leadership (worthless required class). And of course all these classes want me to read 40 pages each night for each class. Plus, I've been working 30 hours a week. I'm dreadfully behind on any of the fun stuff.

I'm also dreadfully behind on the boards so if anyone could catch me me up without me having to read 5+ pages of posts, I'd greatly appreciate it. Very Happy

I'm back in school now, took a year off after highschool to ski (and it was awesome), now just back in school and loving it.

Neurobiology though, so lots of Chemistry and Biology heh.

Chris

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:32 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Klari

It's still all about me.

I know, you were wondering. So, there's a load off of your mind.

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:16 am   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

Klari wrote:
It's still all about me.

Yeah well, yes, of course, but let's not forget the juicy bits about her taking Wingnut through the "discovery passage," and "inside channel," while teaching him the ins and outs of Juan de Fuca.

So, same old, same old here, but do remember to stop by now and then for a few smiles and chuckles.

Also wishing you the very best of luck with your studies, and maintaining some balance in your life. Smile

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:05 am   View user's profile Send private message
Sara Leigh

Good for you, Vahlee!

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:33 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Jillopy

Jaandlu put you on notice.

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:04 am   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

Yeah. That notice looked to me like the list of people disappeared and about to disappear. I implore you deb, vahlee and Jillopy not to vamoose.

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:24 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
cornman

chris wrote:
I have social problems!

the first step is admitting you have a problem. good for you, chris!

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:57 am   View user's profile Send private message
mllefifi

cornman wrote:
chris wrote:
I have social problems!

the first step is admitting you have a problem. good for you, chris!

Actually, it's society that has the problem.

Very Happy

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:02 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
jaandlu

Jillopy wrote:

Well yeah, because she's been missing for like, five pages worth.

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Vahlee

jaandlu wrote:
Jillopy wrote:

Well yeah, because she's been missing for like, five pages worth.

Awwww....*hugs* Someone noticed I was missing. That makes me happy. Very Happy

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Vahlee

Klari wrote:
It's still all about me.

Phew! I was worrying. I was all like, "What If I came back and it's no longer about Klari? Whatever will I do?!"

Good to know that that crisis was adverted.

Post Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: