Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Idly...

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lisa

Idly...  Reply with quote  

I would prefer it if a man's body had more to explore. There seems to be too little. Some more dangly bits, a few more corners, some more highly sensitive skin would be more satisfying. Seeing the surface area of the body is poor in volume, no wonder one has to search and fuse with the man's mind in order to have more pleasing, divine sex.

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:09 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FattyFattyPorkFace

Re: Idly...  Reply with quote  

lisa wrote:
I would prefer it if a man's body had more to explore. There seems to be too little. Some more dangly bits, a few more corners, some more highly sensitive skin would be more satisfying. Seeing the surface area of the body is poor in volume, no wonder one has to search and fuse with the man's mind in order to have more pleasing, divine sex.

Have you considered sticking your finger in his ass?

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:11 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jillopy

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:13 am   View user's profile Send private message
mllefifi

Not many morbidly obese men in India, I gather.

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:28 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Butch the Vizsla

sounds like someone is looking for an excuse to bat for the other team.

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
zendao42

Is this another post about the, um, shortcomings of Indian men? Razz

Personally, I find plenty to wrap my hands (& legs) around-
& I'm with a skinny guy... Very Happy

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Amigo

Re: Idly...  Reply with quote  

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
lisa wrote:

Have you considered sticking your finger in his ass?

And while you're in the area, be sure to "explore" the perineal raphe.

At the other end, nipple stimulation also works for some men. The sensitivity and responsiveness of male nipples varies widely from almost nothing to extreme, but for most males the capacity can be developed somewhat.

While you're close by, don't forget to nibble, bite and tongue the ears and neck.

Headed south again, don't miss the frenulum of prepuce of penis. This area is very reactive, and particularly responsive to touch that is light and soft.

Carry on. Smile

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:52 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: