Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> News and Noise

Yet more about Grandma

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Deive

Yet more about Grandma  Reply with quote  

They finally got her down to the rehab floor and she's decided that she just has to be out by tuesday. We are betting she has a hair appointment on tuesday because she'd make it to one of those if she was on fire. Of course she doesn't have durable power of attorney her sons do so we'll see what happens.

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.

I love it. Smile

One of my friend's mom is in a nursing home and my friend got a call. The nurse said "Can you start bringing your mother some cigarettes? She's started smoking and is bumming them from everyone." My friend's mom is 80 and has just started smoking.

Laughing

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
zendao42

*fingers crossed*

Good luck to you!

Still waiting to find out what's going to happen with my grandmother-
she's been in the psych ward since Saturday &
only her sister gets to see her outside the limited "visiting hours"-
I haven't been to see her because there's things happening there
that would make me mad enough that they might not let me go home... Evil or Very Mad

Post Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Deive

Zendao I Feel for you. I frequently feel the same about nurses and dr's. Hugs

I'm very happy to say that I'm told grandma is doing well.

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: