Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Hello from some hippie in Ohio
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Amigo

deb wrote:
Trust me. This boardello already has as many tarts as it can possibly entertain.

Harrumph, speaking from the male side of this boardello, there can never be too many "entertaining" tarts here. Smile

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:58 am   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

Hello Bob. I am the only one who is sane. Welcome to the board.

What is your bank balance? We need it.

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
deb

lisa wrote:
Hello Bob. I am the only one who is sane. Welcome to the board.

What is your bank balance? We need it.

She's totally in. Sane, i mean.

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:17 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lisa

Endorsed by the Greatest.

You fc...If you worship the ground she walks on, what happens to my holy feet?

Fortune Cookie is mine.

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:35 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Fall Out Bob

zendao42 wrote:

BTW, what kind of books do you write? I read lots of non-fic, too-
& we got a whole boardello full of bookworms around here... Wink

Oh, it's riveting stuff.

The three books that are worming their way through the publication machine are as follows:

How to Sell Your Art, Handmade Crafts, Photographs, and Music Online

How to Find Cheap Insurance for Your Home, Auto, Health, and Life - cowritten with my wife

How to Start and Operate a Financially Successful Personal Chef Business - cowritten with my wife

and I'm about halfway through a fourth one:

199 Internet Based Businesses You Can Start for Less Than $1,000

Exciting, huh? Rolling Eyes

But it'll be nice to tell people I'm a published author... it'd be even nicer if an agent would give a toss about this when I finish my novel. Very Happy

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
TheVeryMerryHempster

I'm disappointed that you haven't written a hippie handbook. I have a hippie hand book, y'know. It's the reason why I know how to milk a goat.

It also taught me to dance.

http://www.amazon.com/Hippie-Handbook-Tie-Dye-Essential-Carefree/dp/0811843203

My friend bought it for me for my 18th birthday.

I haven't learned how to macrame yet. My favorite chapter is how to anthropomorphize inanimate objects.

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
girlEgirl

Fall Out Bob wrote:
Jillopy wrote:
It's Fall Out Bob not Far Out....but I think I like Far Out better! Good job, Lib!

Not bad, not bad...

Over on the Neil Gaiman board, the name got mistranslated as "Fall Out Boob"... as if I were the patron saint of inappropriate bra sizing.

theres a neil gaimen board? Shocked Surprised Very Happy Surprised Shocked o yeah and welcome to here n stuff.

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Fall Out Bob

Yep. They're pretty much the same flavor of weird as y'all, only with a side of guacamole.

Tell 'em Monad sent ya. And keep in mind that while you're there, your shirt is pants.

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:23 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
girlEgirl

Fall Out Bob wrote:
Yep. They're pretty much the same flavor of weird as y'all, only with a side of guacamole.

Tell 'em Monad sent ya. And keep in mind that while you're there, your shirt is pants.

this is actually the first website ive frequented besides my local library for ordering books. how do i get to the neil gaiman site, if you please?

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42

girlEgirl wrote:
Fall Out Bob wrote:

this is actually the first website ive frequented besides my local library for ordering books. how do i get to the neil gaiman site, if you please?

I have that info somewhere but can't get to it right now
since my computer is doing its noisy Sunday morning thing-
but most authors have websites & a few have message boards-
I can be found on the Fforde fforum as well as here... Wink

Post Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Joelibris

zendao42 wrote:

What's you name of the fforum?

Post Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:40 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
urhangovergirl

jasper fforde fforum?

Post Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:31 am   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Very Happy Yep, that Fforde!

Joelibris wrote:
zendao42 wrote:

What's you name of the fforum?

Same as here, I just don't post quite as much there-
however, they do like going off-topic nearly as much as we do here... Wink

Post Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:04 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Joelibris

I've been to his signings. They are as fun as the AG's. However, Chris doesn't use Charlee as a prop.

Post Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:22 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Amigo

Joelibris wrote:
I've been to his signings. They are as fun as the AG's. However, Chris doesn't use Charlee as a prop.

Meaning Fforde also has a wife-like girlfriend, but he puts her on "display?" Confused

Post Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:26 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: