Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

New to the bored
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NME

New to the bored  Reply with quote  

Hello, My name is Lucas.
I am residing in Arkansas but still like to call myself an citizen of the U.S.

Likes-
Terry Pratchett
Delta 9 tetrahydrocannabinol
Hoodoo, Nature Rites, Evil Things
Cloves
Tramadol
Music that doesn't rhyme with crap, end with try ( exceptions being The Hanks 1-3, J. Cash), involves misspelling Elmo, or uses any word like badunkadunk or words only found in neighborhoods with over a 98% crime rate.
Painting ( kokopelis, escher influenced, and various nature related projects)
WW2 history type stuffs
Occult books
Animal Rights (yes, i just typed that)
Tattoos
My Woman ( last but not least situation)
icanhascheezburger.com
WoW 70 gnomelock @ silvermoon named Blutgrafen if you play.

Dislikes -
the war on drugs
losing 26% of my check to taxes, being taxed another 9.25 % at the cash register and being taxed yet again at the gas tank. and still not having free healthcare.
Having no one to vote for.
Having to hear people talking about having kids just to make more money from foodstamps and tax rebates. (sorry, had a bad money day)

That's all i can think of.
For now.

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message
jaandlu

Welcome. Hope you brought pie. Read the Rules. Someone will be by to perform the ACCSS.

Post Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
fortune cookie

Welcome.
I'll have a slice of pie please.
Have some Key Lime Pie Handy, trust me, I'm not from the government,
and I'm not here to help.
Okay, I'm here to help just not THAT way.
Strip, Stack, Post.
Oh Joooeee.
*pulls up seat cuts another slice of pie*

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:30 am   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

Stock up on the THC and Tramadol...Joe will be by shortly.

Welcome!

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:46 am   View user's profile Send private message
Joelibris

Here I am. We had a problem with people smuggling Ann "Malicious Thundercunt" Coulter onto the board, so i gotta search you. Evvvvvvvrywhere. Enjoy. Or not. Don't care.

An offering of Key Lime pie does make it go easier though.

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
NME

Yay for searches!
Boo for coulters.

I think i may be in trouble already though. I'm honestly a cake person...Shall we debate the merits of cake vs pie?

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:51 am   View user's profile Send private message
Sephonae

Welcome, NME. For your own sake, cough up some pie and be done with it. They don't cotton to new-fangled concepts like cake in these parts, least, not till they've had their pie. Standard pie, nothing too fancy. Pie.

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:21 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Joelibris

Unless you can score an old-lady-made Red Velvet cake. Best cake evah.

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:14 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TheVeryMerryHempster

I make red velvet cake, but I'm no old lady.

From scratch too! Razz

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:27 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Wingnut

NME wrote:
Yay for searches!
Boo for coulters.

I think i may be in trouble already though. I'm honestly a cake person...Shall we debate the merits of cake vs pie?

Reminds me of when I was a small child - I came home from school, and Dad asked me what I learned. I said "I learned pi r squared." Dad gave me a slap upside, and said, "Boy, if I told you once, I told you 1000 times. Pie are round. CAKE are square."

...and personally, I don't care what you bring - if it's food, I'll eat it.

Welcome!
Laughing Laughing

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:35 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Jillopy

Hi & Welcome. Very Happy

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:15 am   View user's profile Send private message
Fall Out Bob

Hello and welcome!

Yay for tattoos and cloves! And minimalist hairstyles!

Not much for pie or cake... if you happen to have some Maker's Mark sitting around, though, I wouldn't refuse a swig.

Joe!
Quote:
Ann "Malicious Thundercunt" Coulter
. That's the best thing I've heard today. A sad existence, is it not?

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:17 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
girlEgirl

Amigo wrote:
Stock up on the THC and Tramadol...Joe will be by shortly.

Welcome!

as somewhat of an expert of thing thats get you high i have to say that tramadol ......doesnt. Confused also a word of advice even though it is a non-narcotic painkiller, it can be deadly when mixed with opiates.

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
girlEgirl

yeah dont you just hate those single moms wanting to feed and cloth their children, without having to keep them in daycare 40 hours a week to do it. seems like there should be an easier way to make 349.00 a month in cash and 72 in stamps a month than being on my feet all day cooking and cleaning overseeing homework taking him to every lesson, doctor appointments, and 'activities required for a happy well rounded childhood' and doing it on public transportation, volunteering at his school, seeing to it that he has a positive male rolemodels, staying heroin free and having no social life in general.

HAVING CHILDREN FOR FOODSTAMPS?!?!?! the foodstamps that i get for the month after many long hours at an office that makes the dmv look like a day at the beach, dont EVEN cover a weeks worth of food and cold lunches for my "severely allergic to everything" offspring .

okay rants over welcome, and didja bring any pie because i hate cake. Twisted Evil

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
NME

You've misunderstood me entirely. Although I don't honestly care for children in general and don't know why people have them at all I was referring only to the people who have children specifically for the purpose of making more money. I work at walmart and tend to see the worst of all kinds and that day i heard a woman talking on a fancy cellphone about how she planned on having one more child for the sole purpose of breaking 12,000 on her tax return. I don't particularily care for paying for her doritos when i have to buy great value myself. <end defensive mode> Smile

Post Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: