Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Hey y'all!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JustAGirl

Hey y'all!  Reply with quote  

Well, here goes nothin'.

I'm new here. Fresh, unspoiled, virgin territory. Please be gentle.

I'm an Ohio native who has been living in North Carolina for the last 24 years, hence the "Hey y'all!" Cause that's what we say down here. I'm uterus-empowered, single and have no children (that I know about - wink wink.) After college, a year in newspaper, 11 years in radio and 5 years in the cable TV field, I'm currently seeking my next exciting employment opportunity. Heh heh heh. Riiiiiight.

I like: movies, concerts, music, shoe shopping, golf (just started taking lessons a few months ago,) LOST, The Simpsons, reading, cocktails, The Office, playing my piano, my big fat cat, Jimmy Buffett, cooking, water sports, and a whole lot of other stuff.

Favorite Chris Moore book... that's a toughy. I just finished Coyote Blue which was the last of the back titles I had to read. A Dirty Job was the first and I believe I have a soft spot for that one. Practical Demonkeeping is also a fave.

By the way, I think what y'all did for that woman stuck in Mexico was a beautiful thing.

I'll be "seeing" you around.

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message
TheVeryMerryHempster

Hello, Lady.

Instead of cocoa, I think you should be offered a white russian before your ACCSS process. We will be checking to see if any our rugs have been confiscated. If so, you will face interrogation with a marmot.

By the way, welcome to the board! Cool

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sephonae

Welcome, JustAGirl. If you're as horny as your avatar, you've come to the right place.

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
JustAGirl

I'm always ready for a Caucasian and a rug that really ties the room together.

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Very Happy Welcome!

Still say that cocoa's better at warming after the strip search-
fresh pot's still in the lounge...

One question: When you say water sports...
Do you mean the kind you can discuss in mixed company
or the kind that involves disgusting fetish videos? Shocked

Please don't let it be the latter... Exclamation

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wingnut

Welcome, parrot head!

I'm sure that, once the ACCSS is taken care of, you will begin to thoroughly enjoy yourself quite a bit. OR possibly, BECAUSE of the ACCSS...it all depends what floats yer boat. Laughing Laughing

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
urhangovergirl

zendao42 wrote:

Still say that cocoa's better at warming after the strip search-
fresh pot's still in the lounge...

I dunno...Ive had no cocoa related strip searches, but a few white russian related ones Wink

welcome welcome

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message
sgt_steve

urhangovergirl wrote:
I dunno...Ive had no cocoa related strip searches, but a few white russian related ones Wink
Get that woman a grasshopper. Think of it as a chocolate mint white russian with more alcohol.
JustAGirl wrote:
movies, concerts, music, shoe shopping, golf (just started taking lessons a few months ago,) LOST, The Simpsons, reading, cocktails, The Office, playing my piano, my big fat cat, Jimmy Buffett, cooking, water sports
Hmmm. One extra point for the Simpsons, one for the fat cat, two for Jimmy Buffett. Minus one point for golf.

OK, folks, she's a plus 3. We can keep her.

Hey, Goudron! Over here! We got a live one.

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
girlEgirl

hey girl, welcome n stuff. did you read the rules?

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Watching The Wheels

Re: Hey y'all!  Reply with quote  

JustAGirl wrote:
I'm uterus-empowered, single and have no children (that I know about - wink wink.)
Wait, so there are nine month periods of your life which are represented in your memory as a complete blur? In which you may or may not have a child??

Awesome. Welcome a-board.

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
urhangovergirl

[quote="sgt_steve"]
urhangovergirl wrote:
I dunno...Ive had no cocoa related strip searches, but a few white russian related ones Wink .

you=preacher me=choir : )

Ive spent too many years of my life bartending, and loving every minute, whether I remembered it or not.

Post Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message
LadyRavana

Hey, another newbie! Very Happy

Welcome! They're an okay bunch, as long as you don't have any Anne Coulter contraband...and I don't think anyone has any of that crazy bitch's stuff.

I just survived my strip search...wasn't too traumatic. The flashbacks should get less in a few years...

*downs some Valium and twitches nervously*

Post Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:44 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
leprrkan

Hey JustAGirl, welcome to the board Very Happy

First things first, what are you wearing? Your answer should be nothing, as per THE RULES, so pull up your books once you disrobe and enjoy the madness Laughing

- "Bones"

Post Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:57 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JustAGirl

Thanks, y'all.

Not only have I read the rules, I tattoo'd them on my ass using a knitting needle, a mirror, and sucking from a bottle of tequila to kill the pain. My butt cheeks are currently stuck to a copy of The Lust Lizard from Melancholy Cove as I type this.

Z-42: I was referring to the "water sports" you can talk about in mixed company, but I am willing to try new things.

Anne Coulter... {shudder}

-JAG

Post Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:02 am   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo

JustAGirl wrote:
Thanks, y'all.

Not only have I read the rules, I tattoo'd them on my ass using a knitting needle, a mirror, and sucking from a bottle of tequila to kill the pain. My butt cheeks are currently stuck to a copy of The Lust Lizard from Melancholy Cove as I type this.

Z-42: I was referring to the "water sports" you can talk about in mixed company, but I am willing to try new things.

Anne Coulter... {shudder}

-JAG

Ahhhh, another teutonic titwillow.

I can hear the song now:

"Here I stand, the goddess of desire / Set men on fire / I have this power. / Morning, noon, and night, it's dwink and dancing / Some quick womancing / And then a shower. / Stage door Johnnies constantly suwwound me / They always hound me, with one wequest. / Who can satisfy their lustful habits? / I'm not a wabbit. / I need some west."

Welcome!

Post Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:05 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: