Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> YOU SUCK: A Love Story

who were those guys who took elijah and blue?

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
caats19

who were those guys who took elijah and blue?  Reply with quote  

who were those people that took elijah at the end? were they characters from another book. i've only read dirty job, blood sucking, lamb and you suck. i assume i should read demon keeping now

Post Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message
chris
Site Admin

They weren't from another book. They were just mysterious.

Post Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
caats19

ooOOOOOOOooo. even better!

Post Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:50 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

I just remembered that Elijah Blue was the name of the son of Cher & Greg Allman-
unless I totally imagined it...

Post Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wankadork

chris wrote:
They weren't from another book. They were just mysterious.

New book?

"Elijah the Bored Bloodsucker"?

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
BeerGnome

how coy.. a open ending so wide you can drive a mac truck through it.

of course, now I need to re-listen to Disk 6. I was in the midsts of kegging up 18bbls of Hefewiezen at the time. The white noise from all the hissing kinda obscured that climatic battle.

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
henwy

I just figured they were his vampire children coming to take dad back to the senior citizen home for vampires. After all, he did say that Jodie wasn't the first that he had turned by far and they mentioned following the rules he had set down. That implies that they were somehow subservient to his wishes at some time in the past.

Post Fri May 23, 2008 7:04 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
BeerGnome

henwy wrote:
I just figured they were his vampire children coming to take dad back to the senior citizen home for vampires. After all, he did say that Jodie wasn't the first that he had turned by far and they mentioned following the rules he had set down. That implies that they were somehow subservient to his wishes at some time in the past.

absolutly.. I infered that they were part of some eurasion branch of his liniage.. didn't the books hint that he was arab, and his fortune came from shipping?

in any case.. blue went back with him, and that leaves this opening wide open for more stories about sebastian.

Post Fri May 23, 2008 7:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: