Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?


bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

It's my wife's fault.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AC Chris



Joined: 09 Mar 2008
Posts: 8
 Reply with quote  

The Witching Hour by Jeff Loeb and Chris Bachelo.

I'm a nerd.

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
walk



Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 3329
Location: sittin here on mah porch with dis here gun
 Reply with quote  

AC Chris wrote:
The Witching Hour by Jeff Loeb and Chris Bachelo.

I'm a nerd.


THANK YOU!!! Very Happy
you may be a nerd but really who can claim to not be a nerd whilst posting on/in a forum like this, what i'm saying is you fit right in here. Wink
_________________
"protestant heaven is in the basement of catholic heaven."
my dad

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Wingnut



Joined: 22 Aug 2007
Posts: 2602
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia
 Reply with quote  

walk wrote:
AC Chris wrote:
The Witching Hour by Jeff Loeb and Chris Bachelo.

I'm a nerd.


THANK YOU!!! Very Happy
you may be a nerd but really who can claim to not be a nerd whilst posting on/in a forum like this, what i'm saying is you fit right in here. Wink


HEY! I'm not a nerd...well, not JUST a nerd...I am in fact ACTION NERD (tm)
_________________
"Smacking yourself with a thawed meat-hammer never has a desired effect." - Jinxted

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
girlEgirl



Joined: 19 Oct 2007
Posts: 6412
Location: olympia, wa
 Reply with quote  

sgt_steve wrote:
AC Chris wrote:
My personal favorite comics at the moment: . . . Hawaiian Dick . . .
This wouldn't be a spin-off from 'The Trouble With Girls', would it? I loved that book.

These days I'm down to reading very few comics - just Fables, Buffy Season 8 and Angel Season 6.


hell yeah, "Fables" rock, thats one of thereasons i got into comics! are the buffy and angel series written by joss whedon? have you read the new "Jack" spinnoff of the "Fables"
_________________
clowns are people too...people who want to hurt you.

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
sgt_steve



Joined: 18 Jan 2005
Posts: 5197
Location: Michissippi
 Reply with quote  

girlEgirl wrote:
hell yeah, "Fables" rock, thats one of thereasons i got into comics! are the buffy and angel series written by joss whedon? have you read the new "Jack" spinnoff of the "Fables"
Whedon has written some of the actual issues; more importantly, he's established the overall 'season' arcs and selected the writers and artists for something that meshes with his style. I've been very pleased with both series.

I've read Jack but am about to stop. Clearly he's supposed to be the trickster god, but he's just not that good at it. My time would be better spent re-reading 'Coyote Blue' or 'Anansi Boys.'

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Amigo



Joined: 25 Aug 2006
Posts: 2499
 Reply with quote  

Wingnut wrote:
walk wrote:
[...]

THANK YOU!!! Very Happy
you may be a nerd but really who can claim to not be a nerd whilst posting on/in a forum like this, what i'm saying is you fit right in here. Wink


HEY! I'm not a nerd...well, not JUST a nerd...I am in fact ACTION NERD (tm)


walk, in case you missed it, here is Wingnut in his "ACTION NERD" (tm) costume:

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:39 am   View user's profile Send private message
walk



Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 3329
Location: sittin here on mah porch with dis here gun
 Reply with quote  

Amigo wrote:
Wingnut wrote:
walk wrote:
[...]

THANK YOU!!! Very Happy
you may be a nerd but really who can claim to not be a nerd whilst posting on/in a forum like this, what i'm saying is you fit right in here. Wink


HEY! I'm not a nerd...well, not JUST a nerd...I am in fact ACTION NERD (tm)


walk, in case you missed it, here is Wingnut in his "ACTION NERD" (tm) costume:


thats pretty fuckin sexy Surprised
_________________
"protestant heaven is in the basement of catholic heaven."
my dad

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:04 am   View user's profile Send private message
AC Chris



Joined: 09 Mar 2008
Posts: 8
 Reply with quote  

Whedon wrote the first arc and then Brian K Vaughn took over for the second. It was a great Faith & Giles story. The Buffy comics have been fantastic. The Angel are OK but not up to the level of BVS.

Everyone should check out Y the Last Man.

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:05 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
fortune cookie



Joined: 18 Mar 2006
Posts: 10534
Location: Easy street
 Reply with quote  

AC Chris wrote:
Whedon wrote the first arc and then Brian K Vaughn took over for the second. It was a great Faith & Giles story. The Buffy comics have been fantastic. The Angel are OK but not up to the level of BVS.

Everyone should check out Y the Last Man.


Um, "Y" is DEFINATELY NOT a man.
And hopefully not the last of her kind either. Wink
_________________
We all enter this world in the same way: naked; screaming; soaked in blood.
But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have to stop there." Dana Gould

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:48 am   View user's profile Send private message
Wingnut



Joined: 22 Aug 2007
Posts: 2602
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia
 Reply with quote  

walk wrote:

thats pretty fuckin sexy Surprised


Yeah, it's a curse, but I think I hold up pretty well... Wink Shocked
_________________
"Smacking yourself with a thawed meat-hammer never has a desired effect." - Jinxted

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:30 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Joelibris



Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Posts: 7557
Location: Kraptapolis, NC, U. S. of DUH-HUH
 Reply with quote  

Wingnut wrote:
walk wrote:

thats pretty fuckin sexy Surprised


Yeah, it's a curse, but I think I hold up pretty well... Wink Shocked



True, but the booties are pretty fuckin' gay. Trust me.


Welcome, btw, AC Chris. Nobody expects the ACCBCS!!!
_________________
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
delusional minority and by the mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
girlEgirl



Joined: 19 Oct 2007
Posts: 6412
Location: olympia, wa
 Reply with quote  

AC Chris wrote:
Whedon wrote the first arc and then Brian K Vaughn took over for the second. It was a great Faith & Giles story. The Buffy comics have been fantastic. The Angel are OK but not up to the level of BVS.

Everyone should check out Y the Last Man.


indeed! better than going to the movies! wait are you sayin that brian k vaugn is writing the buffy series Question Question Exclamation Exclamation sweet! god i wish i could afford to buy comics! Crying or Very sad ! cross your fingers that the olympia timberland has the good sense to carry this series.
_________________
clowns are people too...people who want to hurt you.

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
walk



Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Posts: 3329
Location: sittin here on mah porch with dis here gun
 Reply with quote  

Joelibris wrote:
Wingnut wrote:
walk wrote:

thats pretty fuckin sexy Surprised


Yeah, it's a curse, but I think I hold up pretty well... Wink Shocked



True, but the booties are pretty fuckin' gay. Trust me.


Welcome, btw, AC Chris. Nobody expects the ACCBCS!!!

really? just the boots? not the full body spandex thingy? all the same its still sexy, gay but super sexy.
_________________
"protestant heaven is in the basement of catholic heaven."
my dad

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:26 am   View user's profile Send private message
Amigo



Joined: 25 Aug 2006
Posts: 2499
 Reply with quote  

walk wrote:
[[...]
really? just the boots? not the full body spandex thingy? all the same its still sexy, gay but super sexy.


The codpiece is quite fetching I think, and de rigueur, of course, for the well-dressed action hero. Smile

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message
  Display posts from previous:      
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 
Templates created by Vereor and Ken