Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Family Feast

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Family Feast  Reply with quote  

I have to say that i have a big family too but it would not be that hard of a choice. My aunt and uncle that live in Atlanta they would be the first to go they are the crazy religious type and if we are gonna commit murder might as well make it a devout murder. Plus they are health nuts too so the meat would be very lean and tough so that might actually rule them out. Now if my fiance and her family were there too we would definatly eat my family first because all of her family is on crazy meds and it would be a shame to eat the entertainment. Plus with all the meds you never know what kind of side effects would come from eating them.

Kevin

Post Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:36 pm   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: