Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

BYAH!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wankadork

BYAH!!  Reply with quote  

Don't know what BYAH! means? That's ok, Howard Dean would prefer that you didn't anyways.

Just adding a "I'm new here...please be gentle" thread. The only problem is gentle is boring.

I had to join this place once I got done with my 4th Chris Moore book since I started reading his books 3 months ago. Now to some that isn't much reading. Yet to this oversized and over thinking chimp....I'm still amazed with myself and to Chris for this! (Good boy Chris....you can't have my banana though). Growing up I was a huge Brian Jacques fan and became a John Marco fan once I began "adulthood" (thesaurus states that it's another word for "And you've done what the last 9 years?"), yet it took me sometimes up to 8 months to read these. I love to see the characters in my mind with specific character traits and voices so I tend to read very slowly to soak it all in...... just like those Playboy articles. Yet on that special day when I saw the cute little reaper girl on the cover of Dirty Job (that's right! I judge books by their covers! And I'm telling ya, Shakespeare needs to not have his mug on so many of his) I was hooked.

I can't put them down!! I broke into a cold sweat last night when I finished You Suck and realized that I'm too broke to afford to buy another till Friday! (Libraries aren't for me....those old librarian ladies love my red hair and cheeks too damn much). So I went to the mini boob tube that is my mac screen (take that pun as however you'd like) and came to find those who have been wrapped in this man's awesome tales since day 1 to even just recently like me. Whatever did people do without the internet? Thank you Al Gore.

So that's why I'm here. Hope to have a blast a alongside my fellow fans!! No one at my church wants to talk about the books...

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Vahlee

Welcome Very Happy

http://www.upnorthgeorgia.org

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wankadork

THANKS VAHLEE!!! BYAH!!

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
walk

welcome to the insanity!!

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Wankadork

walk wrote:
welcome to the insanity!!

Oh thank God!! I thought the only fun I got to have is watching the people enter my local Wal Mart.

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Wingnut

welcome! read the rules, bring pie.

Are you male or female? I only ask because we need to figure out who administers the ACCSS.

Have fun! Laughing

"Life's too short to get wrapped around the axle about the little things." - SK

-The First Law of Geography: Everything is Connected to Everything Else.

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
leprrkan

Hi there... don't mind Wingnut, he's trying to break a dry spell, if you know what I mean Shocked Most of the "old" fans here are pretty decent, they take it easy on n00bs... at first Twisted Evil

Anyway, stick around and hace some fun.

Cheers Laughing

- "Bones"

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wankadork

Wingnut wrote:
welcome! read the rules, bring pie.

Are you male or female? I only ask because we need to figure out who administers the ACCSS.

Have fun! Laughing

Pie? Chocolate with whipped cream! Buying a round for everyone!

Though I swear God intended on making me female due to my easy ability to cry to the Lion King (DAMN YOU SCAR!....kickass name though) I am male. That's why the Playboy joke was an easy one.

WHO WANTS CHOCOLATE PIE?!

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Wankadork

leprrkan wrote:
Hi there... don't mind Wingnut, he's trying to break a dry spell, if you know what I mean Shocked

Oh I know! My mom kept walking in on me when I was 14 and sh.....uhh, sorry.

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Wankadork

Just to feel like I deserved to be dropped on my head at least one more time by my doctor, may I ask where the rules are posted?

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
leprrkan

THE RULES

- "Bones"

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:31 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
walk

hey do you really wank whales or do you just support their right to do it? Very Happy

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message
JustAGirl

Welcome Wank!

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Wankadork

leprrkan wrote:
THE RULES

Ohh....THE rules. And here I was thinking we were a thug board and it was DA rules

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Wankadork

walk wrote:
hey do you really wank whales or do you just support their right to do it? Very Happy

I support safe sex....

Gross, I threw up a little in my mouth

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: