Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Here

posting stories

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jeannie

posting stories  Reply with quote  

Hey there,

Is it possible to post a 5000 word short story in one big chunk, or do I have to break it up? Is it okay to post anything that long? Sorry, I don't know the rules. I don't have a web page or ftp site where I can post it.
it's a story about a waitress obsessed with a regular customer who never tips in case you are interested.

Thanks,
J

Post Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lauren

Jeannie, I think you probably can. I posted something that was about 2700 words and didn't have any trouble. Just preview before you post, and if there are any problems, the board software will let you know.

If you think it would make it easier for us to read, by all means break it up. John had a very long story he posted in pieces. It was very wordy, so it made it easier to find your place if you had to stop reading partway through and go back to it (ie, boss came around the corner...).

Post Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:06 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: