Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

[b]Goats from Hell[/b]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Timmy

[b]Goats from Hell[/b]  Reply with quote  

ALthough I'm new to the forum here (Howdy all!) and I hate to be the bearer of bad news to all the goat lovers out there......but they're all descended from Satan. Remind me to tell you about my goat story sometime......we had three of them on our little farm in Florida when I was but a lad. Two females, George Elliot, and Zsa Zsa and a Billy appropriately named William F. Buckley. Sigh.

Post Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Timmy

And apparently have no idea as to what I'm doing yet. I have created, much to my dismay, a goat thread. This was to be under the last of the cannibal island posts, however in my haste to get into the goat fray, I fear I have hit the wrong button. I pray I'm not kicked out for stupidity.

Post Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:13 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Ferrit Leggings

Goat

if it did not work

http://www.marylen.com/jpegs/farm/s05.jpg

Post Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Timmy

Now I'm gonna have nightmares.....of the Deliverance kind.......But thanks Ferrit!!! Shocked

Post Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
chris
Site Admin

Timmy wrote:
And apparently have no idea as to what I'm doing yet. I have created, much to my dismay, a goat thread. This was to be under the last of the cannibal island posts, however in my haste to get into the goat fray, I fear I have hit the wrong button. I pray I'm not kicked out for stupidity.

No way, dude. Stupidity is what we're all about! Welcome to the clown car.

Post Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Timmy

Hi Chris, thanks for the solid vote of confidence! I'm all about stupidity. I mean, seriously, I live in a state where the final words of many people just before death is, "HEY YA'LL WATCH THIS!" I rest my case.

Post Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Kurt

(peepetual guest)  Reply with quote  

I'm fairly certain I saw this here in BBS land

Timmy, Maybe your goat story is archived there ... or should be (too).
So you may want to visit this site:

www.goat-trauma.org/

And you can buy a shirt, or a cup, to commiserate ... I mean, commemorate the experience.

And welcome!

____________________ (faked words of wisdom)

Pirate: the circumfernece of a rat. -KAP

Post Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:39 pm   
Ferrit Leggings

For all of you goat lovers...
The personal page of...

Satan
http://www.satanforbush.com

Post Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Timmy

What wonderful people I've found... all attrubuted to Chris and his great writing. I feel as though I've found home......sniff. Maybe now I can get over all those people who burn crosses in my yard and put "Bush-Cheney" stickers on my car when I'm not looking........

Post Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:52 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
smartnfunnyfem

Location: West Chicago, IL (about 35 miles west of Chicago to be precise)

[quote

Last edited by smartnfunnyfem on Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:08 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Sara Leigh

Ferrit Leggings wrote:
For all of you goat lovers...
The personal page of...

Satan
http://www.satanforbush.com

Nice link, Ferrit. I really enjoyed that. Twisted Evil

Post Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
smartnfunnyfem

Every

Last edited by smartnfunnyfem on Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:13 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Four-leggs

Show my Crypt, Rollers, some r'spect, Dawg.

Az fo' dat Blood ... "Satan Fo' Bush" ... it be redundant, Fool.

Post Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:01 am   
Timmy

Ferrit, you can scream "CRIPPLE FIGHT" in here, and I'll try to roll over and jump into the fight.......perhaps I should consider changing my icon........

Post Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:20 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
smartnfunnyfem

[quote="

Last edited by smartnfunnyfem on Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:42 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: