Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> A Dirty Job

I just threw up in my mouth a little
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
henwy

I just threw up in my mouth a little  Reply with quote  

My God. I just got up to the part where Lilly's boffing Ray and I feel this horrible need to scrub my brain.

Post Wed May 21, 2008 4:09 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
mllefifi

Uh, have you yet read the cockpit shagging-scene near the beginning of Love Nun?

It might not make you barf, but, if you're a male, it will definitely cause a deep case of near-terminal wincing. Wink

Post Wed May 21, 2008 4:20 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
deb

Re: I just threw up in my mouth a little  Reply with quote  

henwy wrote:
My God. I just got up to the part where Lilly's boffing Ray and I feel this horrible need to scrub my brain.

You're kind of a whiner, Henwy.

Post Wed May 21, 2008 4:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
henwy

mllefifi wrote:
Uh, have you yet read the cockpit shagging-scene near the beginning of Love Nun?

It might not make you barf, but, if you're a male, it will definitely cause a deep case of near-terminal wincing. Wink

Nope. I'm sort of working my way backwards since all I've got at the moment are the last two books on audio. I ordered the entire set but it won't get here for another couple days. I figure at that point I'll reverse and start reading from the beginning.

Post Wed May 21, 2008 4:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
henwy

Re: I just threw up in my mouth a little  Reply with quote  

deb wrote:
henwy wrote:

You're kind of a whiner, Henwy.

I'm new around here so I don't have everyone's roles pegged yet. Are you the resident douche?

Post Wed May 21, 2008 4:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
deb

You should have tried for honey. But ok, here's the vinegar:

You can't comprehend what you're reading/listening to and constantly ask for others to outline these books for you. If something displeases you, you form it in such a way as to make one wonder why the hell you're bothering reading it in the first place.

Everything you've posted so far has been rather whiny. Suck it up and pile that lumber, ya pussy.

Post Wed May 21, 2008 4:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
henwy

I can only assume from your response that the answer to my previous question is an emphatic Yes. I probably should have guessed that right away from your icon. With us or against us, eh? Maybe you should check to see where your own thumb is.

Post Wed May 21, 2008 4:42 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
deb

No, douchewaffle, the avatar I use isn't a picture of me. It's a picture of the US President, see.....HIS thumb is the one up in the air, so the caption on the picture is meant to represent something haha funny that someone else thought would be hilarious for GWB to say about where HIS other thumb would be.

I didn't realize it was that complicated an avatar. Maybe just for some (you).

As for where my thumbs are, they're on the inner parts of each of my hands where they should be.

I neither draw an allegiance nor expect one. I was commenting on your whining. Did you get lost somewhere along that obvious train of thought?

Post Wed May 21, 2008 4:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
henwy

I'm sorry. Your idiocy was unexpected and that's probably my fault. I should have taken care to draw in the lines for you rather than assuming you could cogitate on your own. Let me start again and let me know if you get lost somewhere.

You have an icon of GWB. It's been said that people often become what they hate. GWB said that you're either 'with us or against us'. You feel that the fact that I've had questions/complaints/negative reactions about some of the books that makes me a whiner and wonder why I should be "bothering reading it in the first place". That 'if you don't like it leave'/'with us or against us' attitude is exactly what many people find offensive about GWB. Thus, perhaps you also have your thumb stuck up your ass.

Was that any better? I could break it down even further if you need the help.

Post Wed May 21, 2008 5:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
deb

duh. whining doesn't make you a terrorist. Whining just makes you a little bit of a pussy. Suck it up. Sheesh.

Post Wed May 21, 2008 6:37 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
FattyFattyPorkFace

Geez, deb, someone loses their cereal all over your blueberry and you've got to go picking fights.

Rolling Eyes

Post Wed May 21, 2008 7:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
deb

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
Geez, deb, someone loses their cereal all over your blueberry and you've got to go picking fights.

Rolling Eyes

Jeff, Jeff, it's like you don't even know me. I don't pick them. They present themselves. And besides, I'm not fighting. Imagine a cat with a mouse.....it isn't even like that for me.

I just wanted to say he was kinda whiny. Then he had to get all "douche" on me.

Post Wed May 21, 2008 7:34 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lisa

Welcome to the board henwy. Smile

Post Wed May 21, 2008 8:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Ginjg

Henwy, you've ticked one of the prima divas of the boardello. It's not often that a newb manages that. This does not bode well.

Your ACCSS is going to be very entertaining.

~~~~~~~

Why should we bother with immortality when we are eternal?

Post Wed May 21, 2008 10:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
henwy

lisa wrote:
Welcome to the board henwy. Smile

Thank you very much'ly.

Ginjg wrote:
Henwy, you've ticked one of the prima divas of the boardello. It's not often that a newb manages that. This does not bode well.

Fat, wears a horned helm, and sings when the story's over?

Last edited by henwy on Wed May 21, 2008 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Wed May 21, 2008 10:33 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: