Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Post your new wazerds here, my nizzles.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
chris
Site Admin

Post your new wazerds here, my nizzles.  Reply with quote  

Swut I'm talkin' about.

Post Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:28 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lauren

We discussed the joys of "asshat" on the old board. Variations upon it: assclown, assmonkey. But asshat is the best of them all.

Favorite acronym: OMGWTF?! (Oh my god, what the fuck?!) An expression usually following a stupid declaration or an absurd bit of logic.

(If I may hop into politics for just a sec):
Bush: You forgot Poland.
Me, watching at home: OMGWTF?!

Sometimes, if you're on a forum or a chat with someone who insists on not only making stupid comments, but using netspeak, you can add in a little BBQ:

Whiny chat bitch: n then I wuz like do uc wut im sayin n he wuz liek but ur 2 kewl n i said...
Me: OMGWTFBBQ?!

Post Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
smartnfunnyfem

Location: West Chicago, IL (about 35 miles west of Chicago to be precise)
Gawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd!  Reply with quote  

No

Last edited by smartnfunnyfem on Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Post Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:52 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Hillary

Hey Chris  Reply with quote  

I'm pettier than you are and cannot stop myself from name calling. So without further ado:

YOU DOUCHEWAFFLE!

HA!

Post Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Timmy

Oooooohhh, Hillary, I must say that's a very nice use of the word DOUCHEWAFFLE in a sentence. I was looking for just that kind of assistance in using my newfound vernacular. Heh heh heh...... Wink

Post Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:51 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Timmy

Chris....  Reply with quote  

In actuality, the only thing that I use in my daily life to any extent is an acronym that my business partner and I devised. T.O.A.D. Really rolls off the toungue. Typically Offensive Asshole Drivel. Down here in Alabama, the "good-old-boys" continually make this one re-appear. You know, "Yep, board meeting all day and it was all very TOAD." That kind of thing..... Smile

Post Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Arkonoftg8

i heard a good word the other day when i was watching an old episode of The Sopranos.....Tony was doing what Tony does and he called the girl a Wackado....LOL....new one to me

Post Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:18 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Hillary

Fuckwadage  Reply with quote  

The act of being a Fuckwad. Takes talent, that.

Post Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Xanderesque Man

So we're all posting words we use in our own vernaculars?  Reply with quote  

There are more phrases then words invented for my dialect of English(Ryan Speak.) But I'll share what I can off the top of my head for both.

Derfwad: I'm not even sure what this word means, but it's not a compliment.

Mimeousity: How quiet a person is. Their level of comparison to a mime.

Cricket Moment: A moment when something so shocking, confusing, or just downright stupid happens that if you were in a movie everything would cease and you would hear the crickets chirping.

The Butterfly: Usually used in a context such as "It's the Butterfly." A colloqualism relating to the so called Butterfly Effect. A reference to a coincidence or randomness.

Hypothetisizing: To be pondering hypothetically.

Half Fulling It: To "Half Full" something is a reference to addressing a situation or person with optimism (the glass is half full.)

Half Emptying It: Pretty much the opposite of that last question.

Cake and Pie: Combines the colloqualisms "Easy as cake" and "Peice of pie" in reference to something requiring little effort.

Brit: To "Brit" someone is a rather unkind reference to one of my exes. Describes on again, off again relationships.

Supernatural Thread: In context, something such as "You just Supernatural Threaded me." A reference to a thread on another site to which I belong in which a debate over the existence of the paranormal included much lacking of logic, most often in the form of missing obvious details or overlooking obvious facts.

HRMOG: This is a rather amusing acronym-Hot Run Me Over Girl. It's a reference to an incident in which I was almost run over by one of my neighbors, whose name I didn't know. She quickly acquired the aforementioned nick name.

Cry Buffy: A reference to Buffy Summers of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It's an illusion to someone's being whiny and self involved.

Super Poof: When someone disappears faster then seems logical or possible (I just like the word poof. lol)

Troll Alert: Usually used in context such as "Don't make me sound the Troll Alert." It's a warning of verbal lashing to ensue on trolls.

Agubwah: A description of something that's worse then bad can really describe.

Terminal Smart-ass-ousity: A mallady I myself am stricken with. The inability to keep from making smart ass comments when the opportunity presents itself.

Swoon Worthy: A female worthy of being swooned over.

Drool Worthy: See above. Replace the word "swooned" with the word "drooled."

Stepfordian: A reference to sickening perfection. Such as in Stepford (Stepford Wives.)

Grrness: An expression of anger or annoyance of course.

That's just a small portion of Ryan Speak. Not even one percent. It's a strange and random dialect of English and sometimes it scares me. lol

On The Up Side, You Did Kill The Bench. Which Was Looking Kind Of Shifty.
Ryan

Post Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tal

Tool = a dick. Penis. (As in my chemistry professor is such a tool. He gave homework over the long weekend!)

Fuckstick = see fuckwad. Wink

Post Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:25 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace

My words....  Reply with quote  

I have one or two words that I use regularly; some I have made up and some I have borrowed from English dialects all over my lounge and beyond.

Prolly - It means probably but it's quicker to type.
Pooter - A computer.
Pants - It means that something is rubbish, garbage, not very good...as in,
. Me: I saw a film last night.
. Bob: Was it good?
. Me: No. It was pants.
Fucksticks - Expletive used to imply frustration and annoyance...such as driving all the way to the store only to find you forgot your wallet.
Wrong - Many people use this as I do so I'm sure you understand what I mean...for example, "I saw someone lick shit off their fingers...it was wrong...so many kinds of wrong."
Fablewhore - A mythical creature of many a man's dreams. A person you find irresistible who is all over you and makes all the moves but isn't the local bike. It doesn't exist. Often used in a phrase like, "She's so gorgeous. If only she were a fablewhore."
Bubble - As in, "You're such a bubble." Describes a person of the utmost contempt...like someone who spills your beer.

There are others but that's enough for now.

Post Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:25 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kjs237

I have a couple of favorites:

Jackhole A person who is both a Jack Ass and an Asshole. Used in a sentence The Asshat driving the red car in front of me is a total Jackhole.

Suckfest An event or situation that sucks on such a large scale you could organize a festival around it. Im trapped on a Friday afternoon in the center lane of the suckfest that is I-25 through Denver.

Celine Free Zone An area where Celine Dions music is strictly forbidden. Im sorry, youll have to turn that noise off. This car travels in the Celine Free Zone. *

*Can also be applied to Brittney Spears or any similar annoying pop icon.

Post Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
afc211

fugly  Reply with quote  

I like the word fugly, i've found it to be very effective. It's a shortened version of "fucking ugly." Like: "No, he's not ugly, he's FUGLY!" Use it in a sentence today!

Post Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:45 am   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Goudron

Noobishness  Reply with quote  

I once had a spot on someone's website entitled "Noobishness Defined" with dictionary definitions of noob, noobish, and noobishness, but the owner of the site didn't take his meds for awhile and I believe he erased the site. I'll have to ask Smile

Post Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Timmy

Personally  Reply with quote  

I like Wazerds and Nizzles. Now I have to go out and chastise the natives with my newfound wordliness.....you know what they say......wordliness is next to......wait, I might have that wrong......

Post Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: