Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Post your new wazerds here, my nizzles.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Timmy

Finally  Reply with quote  

I remembered one:

Briminal: noun, a female of the species that is in some way lacking in certain areas such as cleanliness, politeness insert other negative commentary here. Use in place of any other slang term for a girl one would not want to associate with.

"NO WAY I'd touch that man, girl's just a briminal..."

Post Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bill Lambert

New wazerds  Reply with quote  

And then we have flashopplers and fleebuleggs. They live at the periphery of your vision. I've seen them, you've seen them.

Post Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jo

Location: Near here, on Tuesdays, but just on the days that end with nth. Like 3nth.
An older one??  Reply with quote  

One day at work I shoved a wire up under my thumbnail. I was doctoring myself and my boss came flying by. He's now 83 and still runs,, never walks. I told him what I did and he said "Damn, that gave me the floppin' hoohaws!"

Laughing

Post Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Unc

Number Two Pencil  Reply with quote  

My new contribution to the growing lexicon of disaffection is 'Number Two Pencil.' As in, "That dweeb at the ticket counter who is moving at half speed while we're waiting to get into the theater and out of the rain is a real Number Two Pencil."

It's all about the last thing I did in Paris before leaving for a kickback weekend in Amsterdam. I voted. Twice.

That is, the time limit had just passed for waiting for your real ballot, so I sent in the write-in ballot. No problem. Then later that day I got my official ballot. So I says to myself, "Self, why the fuck not?" So I started to fill in the official ballot, too. And it looked simple. Right on the balllot it said, in big letters, "Complete the arrow next to your candidate." The arrows next to each name were broken. You had to color in the one next to your candidate's name. Seemingly no problem.

Then I read the fine print. It was on another piece of paper, in writing so small I had to get my reading glasses out to deal with it. And there, buried in the fne print, was, "Fill in the blank to complete the arrow using a Number Two Pencil. Ballpoint pins, ink pens and other writing implements not acceptable."

So I looked at the ballot itself again and, sho nuff, there is not a word about the need to use a Number Two Pencil. And I'm thinkin' -- this is really insidious. Not to say it *will* happen, but some sumbitch back in New Mexico could legally take it upon himself to disqualify thousands of votes, just because they read the official ballot and followed the instructions on it, to the letter.

A 'Number Two Pencil' is a person or thing or process whose purpose in life seems to be to keep people from doing what they want to do.

Post Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:01 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Doofball Willy

Re: New wazerds  Reply with quote  

Bill Lambert wrote:
And then we have flashopplers and fleebuleggs. They live at the periphery of your vision. I've seen them, you've seen them.

Yes I've seen them too but a word to the wise: don't tell people about them. Otherwise they jack you up with thorazine and a jacket where the arms are too long.

Post Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:47 am   
abbynormal92243

drat. This is the first I've seen this thread  Reply with quote  

asseosity - fiance made this one up
assaholism - best-friend used this to describe that disease which grips so many people.

I'll bring more Monday.
er
if I remember.

Post Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:21 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
waddupninja

buttnugget - insanely stupid person
ass goblin- a pain in the ass could refer to many a things
me and my best mate use the word tits or ogre tits when we think something is cool.

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 12:55 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
John

A friend and I started calling each other steaktits recently. I'm not sure why. I think we were talking about a restaurant that had really good steak tips and one of us had a slip of the tongue and it came out steaktits. For some reason we found the word hilarious and have been using it ever since.

As in:

Me: "Hey ... Steaktits."
him: "S'up?"

Very casual and non derogatory, just something to call someone.

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:18 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
abbynormal92243

kinkily.
as in, I love you kinkily.

nonconformiality.

Post Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
bugdog

There's always frugly. Best used when fugly just doesn't capture the moment.

My favorite internet shorthand has to be HTH HAND. (hope this helps, have a nice day). This is typically used when one has just dispensed advice that will either A) destroy the computer or B) destroy the end user.

Example: The best way to fix that power surge problem your having would be to unplug the power cord from the back of the computer and lick it while it's still plugged in. Yeah, I know is sound crazy, but human saliva contains just the right amount of acid to erode the electrosion buildup that's keeping the electricity from flowing easily into your computer. HTH HAND

Post Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KEB

A close friend introduced me to ARF and arfy. ARF is an acronym for anal retentive fuckhead. Arfy is the adjectival form and is a lot of fun because it sounds so benign.

Post Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:02 am   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

I'm glad I found this forum... I can feel my vocabulary blossoming already...

Someone mentioned Fablewhore... I like that
And Wackado...

And thanks the the Author Guy, I have been using Whack-job alot lately...

I have also started using Abominate -- which I have shared with my co-workers, and they have all decided to try to work it into their daily speech patterns...

A term I often used as a kid was Dick Weed... much like dickhead, but more akin to pubic-hair... Props to my bud Quinto who introduced me to the word and its usage... Twisted Evil
It's time to separate the awkwardly feminine from the possibly canadian

Post Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Nicknameless

This thread rocks.

1. Fnasty (make the "fffff" or "ph" sound before you say Nasty) - It's a variation on Fugly. ie. "Rotting fish guts is fnasty."

2. Ness - It's the American noun version of 'Je ne sais quoi.' If someone has "Ness", they have that certain something divine that makes you want to gobble them up. ie. "Look at you and all your ness!"

ttfn,
Christina

Post Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
conspiracies unlimited

Phrazerds & Wazerds  Reply with quote  

More of a phrazerd than a wazerd...

Slap da mamma-ho...

... what you do when your "she" takes off on a Carribean Cruise 3 weeks after giving birth to one of 12 guys' "but I though he loved me" child Shocked Shocked Shocked

Wazerd
dadamn -- ddouble ddamn... most often used when drawing attentinon to a hot chick

usage:
hot chick walking though the mall: minding her own bidness, but knowin she da bomb
dumb-ass snaps neck while doing a double-take: "DaDamn!!!"
Dumb-asses wife: bitch-slaps the shit out of him in middle of the mall while drawing attention to the hoochie-mama's inappropriate attire for bringing the youngins to see the jolly fat man ('twas the season)

Priceless...

Post Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message
conspiracies unlimited

The head of DaimlerChrysler's Chrysler division has borrowed a phrase from rapper Snoop Dogg to thank Motor Trend magazine for naming the Chrysler 300 its 2005 "car of the year."

"Winning the Motor Trend Car of the Year award is huge for us," said Dieter Zetsche, Chrysler's president and chief executive.

"As Snoop Dogg would say, it's the shizzle," he added.

Post Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: