Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Comments

Rockville is infested with Zombies

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sephonae

Rockville is infested with Zombies  Reply with quote  

That was pretty dang funny, ROM. For some reason, the following line cracked me up: She shivered and sneezed. “Were gonna have lightning tomorrow and lots of rain.” That Dan conveniently had the zombie survival guide on him, and that Matt "has a militia kit ready for such an occasion” was hillarious!

I'd like to see more about the zombies, though, more description. I'd like to see Nicole kick some zombie ass, is what I'd like to see!

Is it significant in some way that Nicole wanted icy cold water to drink?

What's apples to apples?

The stuff Nicole said about bullies was unexpectedly deep (in a good way). What's her power surge stuff all about??? Is there more to come???

Post Mon May 26, 2008 9:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
RedOrcaMoon

Location: someplace...probably inside my head or in another world

well, apples to apples is a great card game. you match the red card to the green Adjective. the red card is a noun usually or a setting.

the green is always an adjective.

well Dan has the survival guide since Nicole left it in his car in case. but also because he isn't very knowledgeable of Zombies, Nicole and Matt have seen every Romero movie out, played probably every survival game and zombie games out there. the power surge is just kinda like that old my knee is hurting so there will definitely be snow tomorrow thing with the old people.

as for the cold water, wait and see.

Post Mon May 26, 2008 10:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lavandula Girl

Just read it, ROM... glad you came out here to Luray in an effort to escape, but, as anyone from here in Page County can tell you, Luray is already full of zombies. They're even in the maze outside the caverns. They're eating deep fried pickles (which can't be good, and probably taste like putrid brains) in the Stalactite Café... AND... if you have a Luray license, you can get in for free, so the zombies don't even have to slow down to get an entrance ticket! RUN!!!!

Good story, though. Cool

Post Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: