Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Word Association Game

Google Image Search Word Association Game
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
18Rabbit

Google Image Search Word Association Game  Reply with quote  

So I thought this might be fun. How it works: I'll post an image. You use Google Image Search to search for the first word or phrase that pops into your head when you see that image and then pick one of the images in the search results as your response. You can include the word/phrase you searched on or not up to you (may be more fun if you do, especially if your reply image is weird).

To link an image, click on the one in the Google results that you want, then click through it again on the result frame (or where it says "See full size image"). In the address bar should be the URL for the image and the image should be displayed in your browser window. Copy the image URL from the browser address and paste it in a reply and inside of an image tag like so:

Code:
[img]http://www.your.url.goes.here.com/awesomeness.jpg[/img]

If the image you pick is pretty large, please use a link to it instead of the image itself (or find a smaller one to use)

For a starting image I'll use this:

18 Rabbit

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:15 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lavandula Girl

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message
permanentlyperplexed

it is my lot in life to meet every ass hole on the planet and admire them for some quality that they possess that most others do not see b/c they can not see beyond the ass holiness ~permanently perplexed

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
18Rabbit

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:55 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deb

18Rabbit wrote:

just an FYI: I ever walk into a hotel room and see that sitting on my bed, I'll probably freak a little.

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lavandula Girl

Or this is your tub....

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:26 pm   View user's profile Send private message
permanentlyperplexed

it is my lot in life to meet every ass hole on the planet and admire them for some quality that they possess that most others do not see b/c they can not see beyond the ass holiness ~permanently perplexed

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:56 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Wonko

Here is the original page for the full effect

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:04 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
18Rabbit

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Lavandula Girl

The last time I posted this, it only worked for about a day... weird.

Last edited by Lavandula Girl on Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message
lisa

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
18Rabbit

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Wonko

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
lisa

Post Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:46 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lavandula Girl

Post Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: