Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> A Dirty Job

Beta Males

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
heinousfuckery

Beta Males  Reply with quote  

You know I never thought about what kind of guy I was until I read this book and for some reason I'm a very proud to be a Beta Male.

I never thought about the reasons I was the "rebound" guy or why I was never good at any sports. Hell, there's always room for the rebound guy and sometimes we come out on top!

I don't think I've ever related to a character in a book as much as I have to Charlie.

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

You just reminded me of the ACTION FIGURES self-titled song-
what can we say, action nerds rule!

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:38 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jessika

"Beta Males

You know I never thought about what kind of guy I was until I read this book and for some reason I'm a very proud to be a Beta Male.

I never thought about the reasons I was the "rebound" guy or why I was never good at any sports. Hell, there's always room for the rebound guy and sometimes we come out on top!

I don't think I've ever related to a character in a book as much as I have to Charlie."

its good to be a beta. alpha males are always the pompeous guys who always run off and get killed. beta males at least show caution.

Post Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:31 am   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: