Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Reading Suggestions

Twilight Series Alternate Ending by Me
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheVeryMerryHempster

The only thing worse than the Twilight books are the Twilight movies. I remember my friend and I rented the movie Penelope and it showed behind the scenes footage for the first movie as a trailer. Absolute horror.

I had nightmares about the time I wasted my precious time reading half of the first book for weeks.

[shameless joke] I heard that they wanted to make New Moon 3-D, but they couldn't cause the characters lacked the dimension. [/shameless joke]

Post Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
simba major

I loved the Twilight books.

I picked up the first one just to see what all the fuss was about and had read them all in 6 weeks or so.

I see many weaknesses in them, but what's right is fantastic, hence their success: they resonate with people.

I must confess to seeing Twilight 15 or 20 times - not kidding - but New Moon left me kind of cold.

Fantastic.

Can't wait to see Eclipse.

Post Thu May 13, 2010 5:46 pm   View user's profile Send private message
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: