Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

Greetings Salutations and What Up
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pseudoname

Greetings Salutations and What Up  Reply with quote  

Ok, I've finally done it. I registered. I'm official. crap.

This is my attempt to overcome my voyeuristic tendencies and participate. I much rather lurk but have been told it is considered illegal to look through windows in some parts of the world.

I've read the rules. Aren't rules made to be broken? Says Pseudo fully dressed in her really comfy chair with utter disregard for all opinions.

Please be gentle with me I am a delicate flower.

~Pseudo.

Post Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Lib

Quote:
Posted by Pseudoname: Please be gentle with me I am a delicate flower.

From one delicate flower to another: Welcome to this crazy wacky board. Watch out for Hillary, Lauren, Sara Leigh, Lara, Becky, Thinkinsane, John, Elliot, Dave, Dave S., and pretty much everyone else. They think all newbies have to post naked. Wink

Post Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Hillary

How is it  Reply with quote  

I have to be first in the list of mental cases?

THANKS LIB.

Welcome, Pseudo. We don't eat flesh. Much.

Post Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ferrit Leggings

I enjoy posting NAKED. Thankyou very much and I never needed the rules to tell me so and my Voices tell me to so I listen.

Ta,

BTW: Welcome

Post Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dave

Lib wrote:
Watch out for Hillary, Lauren, Sara Leigh, Lara, Becky, Thinkinsane, John, Elliot, Dave, Dave S., and pretty much everyone else.

As much as I think the lovely Hillary deserves to be at the top of that list, the honor probably belongs to that Chris guy who posts here sometimes..

Lib wrote:
They think all newbies have to post naked. Wink

Yeah, and I'm still waiting for pictures from some of you, damnit!

Post Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message
abbynormal92243

well
actually
you either have to post naked, or wear banana peels.
you choose.

Post Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:24 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Sara Leigh

Watch out for moi? Sweet little ole me? I'm crushed!

Welcome to the Boardello, Pseudo, if that is your real name, which I find it hard to believe. But then again, sometimes I'm pretty gullible. The compound is apparently under construction so I'm sure we can add another bed to the dorm.

Post Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Tal

Boo

Post Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
chris
Site Admin

Nice hat, Hill. What'd you do with the kitty?

Post Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Hillary

Aren't you digging the hat?  Reply with quote  

You can thank Dave for that. I'd had conflicting reactions to the avatar with the cat, so we took the best of both worlds.

Ain't it GRAND?

(I'm getting questions from a man donning a Teletubbies outfit? What the crap?!)

Post Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:40 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
John

Welcome to the board Pseudo!

As for posting naked ... well, you know what they say, rules are made to be broken.

JUST NOT HERE!! Evil or Very Mad

As punishment for your insubordination you must now send a picture of yourself posting naked to Think Insane and myself.

Don't worry, the picture most definitely will not end up for sale on ebay ... probably not ... well, maybe not.

Alright, alright. The picture will absolutely end up for sale on ebay, but we will at least put some of those black bars over your naughty bits ... maybe.

Post Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:41 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hillary

Um, guys?  Reply with quote  

Stop being pervs. Please? I thought we've had this conversation.

The picture comes to ME. I'm a power broker, Pseudo. No worries. Highest bidder only.

Post Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:44 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jillybeans

Re: How is it  Reply with quote  

Hillary wrote:
I have to be first in the list of mental cases?

THANKS LIB.

Welcome, Pseudo. We don't eat flesh. Much.

No Pseudo. We just nibble. And this is cool!!! I know what some of you in Massachusetts look like!!! So if you hear Hillary, John or whatever shouting at you from the street, It's me!!! And Hillary, hoping I have the right posting as I messed up in another one: Want to share the first in that list of mental cases? It isn't so bad. Really!!! snicker, snicker, snicker.

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:38 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Ah, a newcomer. It's always good to know I'm edging towards veterancy as more people appear...maybe one day I'll be revered and feared enough to feature in a list. Until then, welcome...and post naked...I do it and my colleagues at work don't even notice...I guess that says very little about me...oh crap...I'm going to cry in the corner until they notice that work isn't getting done....welcome.

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dave S.

Wait a minute, only newbies have to post naked????

I've been posting naked for three years now! It's been a great reason to avoid clothes shopping, but now I guess I'll have to break down and head to the mall. Confused

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:53 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: