Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Blog Comments

Compound
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lib

Quote:
Posted by Think: Absolutely Horo-fucking-fying! I love it. Nice haircut Chris, that's a good look for you...

Hill, you know I love you girl, but you must SEEK HELP! It ain't right. It surely ain't

I don't know about that Think, she makes the rest of us look normal. Wink

Post Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Jillybeans

Tal wrote:
Jillybeans wrote:
I wondered about that after I hit "submit". Thanks for the heads up Hillary. I can be a ditz at times.

Laughing Was that intentional?

Lauren wrote:

Actually, I posted that. Lauren. Who is not interchangeable with Hillary. Really. Wink

Tal who is not interchangeable with Tal. Really. :p

Lauren, is my ditziness intentional, I ask whoever in response as I confuse myself with too many quotes? I'm not altogether sure. But as I have spent too many years at a keyboard and piano bench, I have a penchant with the infusion of too much caffeine (too much usually being one cup of coffee or one diet coke) to race like a bat out of hell. Laughing Think classical. Think "Flight of the Bumblebee". That's me!!! Razz

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:22 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

I realise that currently, it would have only a handful of residents, but could I possibly nominate myself as coordinator for AG Compound UK? I think I speak for all the UK fans when I say that we feel a little secondary and left out. Sad

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:05 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lauren

No worries, Jillybeans. I was just having fun. Plus, this gives me the excuse to write the "How to tell the differences between Lauren and Hillary" post. I've got a partial list already, but I'm open to suggestions - PM me and I'll try to do a Top Ten.

(Funny thing is when I pitched the idea to Hill, her first response was the same as mine...)

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:46 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Think insane.

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
I realise that currently, it would have only a handful of residents, but could I possibly nominate myself as coordinator for AG Compound UK? I think I speak for all the UK fans when I say that we feel a little secondary and left out. Sad

No you may not and yes that's intentional. You crazy Brit!

Very Happy

thinkinsane at mac dot com
AIM: thinkpsychotic

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:17 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FattyFattyPorkFace

Think insane. wrote:

No you may not and yes that's intentional. You crazy Brit!

Very Happy

Crazy Brit or gay Canadian? Hmmmm...choices choices... Wink Very Happy

Please can I have a compound? It's not fair. I'm going to go and pluck hairs from the necks of orphaned chimpanzees just to pass the time and put my world perspective back in place.

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:03 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lib

Re: UK Fan  Reply with quote  

I thought you were talkin' basketball. Embarassed

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:16 am   View user's profile Send private message
Think insane.

Crazy Brit or gay Canadian? Hmmmm...choices choices... Wink Very Happy

Please can I have a compound? It's not fair. I'm going to go and pluck hairs from the necks of orphaned chimpanzees just to pass the time and put my world perspective back in place.

You'll just have to pack your shit and move, like all the other right-thinking Uker's have done. Although the very smartest of us did it as wee little children, but it's not to late. You'll like it here. The food doesn't suck, eventually you'll stop talking funny and guys will no longer assume you're gay, and until that happens, chicks will dig the way you talk and easy women will want to know you better. It's win-win!

Very Happy

thinkinsane at mac dot com
AIM: thinkpsychotic

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:29 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FattyFattyPorkFace

They wouldn't let me into the country if I tried...I've actually HEARD a Cat Stevens song Neutral

It would be a good UK Compound...with a bar. It would definitely have a bar.

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:39 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Hillary

UK Compound?  Reply with quote  

I think we should have rival cults. Then Chris can compare us like his children. The American cult would have better food, and the UK cult would have more class, but hey . . .

it'd be fun.

We can deport people we don't like to your compound too. It'd be like Australia, but different.

Got room for any gay Canadians? I'm sure he'd make a formidable janitor.

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sean

Is this a sign of America's egocentricism?  Reply with quote  

When the term "Crazy Brit" was being thrown around, at first I thought you were talking about Britney Spears, or whatever her last name is for now.

http://manly-but-bookish.blogspot.com/

Post Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:54 am   View user's profile Send private message
FattyFattyPorkFace

Oh Geez, don't start calling me Britney...I can't cope.

Deport?! Hill, you can't deport people to our compound, I prefer the term "transfer"...we could have exchange programs...anyway, we'd have excellent food cause I'm a great cook so I'd make sure of it. Bar (at least two of the potential followers are ex-bar staff; myself and Mary), restaurant (again, cooks exist in the potential followers), lounge, widescreen TV and, of course, broadband Internet access.

The extensive CM library would also be there, obviously.

Post Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:47 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lisa M

UK Compound  Reply with quote  

If The Shrub wins on Nov. 3, I am moving to the UK, so if I can bring along my two dogs and three cats, our compound will have several denizens.

Post Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:41 am   View user's profile Send private message

SING IT SISTER  Reply with quote  

Amen to that Lisa! If the Shrub steals another election I'm already looking at
real estate in like Costa Rica, looks nice this time of year. But if you get a
heady group of CM fans on a plane to UK to the companion compound
I'm game.....oh by the way, as compounds go I got a hum-dinger....
what about a 50 room Art Deco Hotel that's in the process of being
re-modeled....got a diner, a basement club for live music, roof deck for
casual contemplation and writing......and of course a bar downstairs in the lobby!

When I'm done I'll invite everyone to the grand re-opening....
it'll be one hell of a party.....but I don't have a water tower.....what about
a big ass smokestack? I got one of those......

Post Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:49 am   
Timmy

Sumthin' went Awry  Reply with quote  

On the post above.......that was ME......not a guest.....I'm not a guest...I live here now....got a cot in the back to prove it.......

Post Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:14 pm   View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: