Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Who's Who

The origins of your user name.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
yangnome

My name is Korean for "western bastard". I figured I'd do my part in taking it back.

Post Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:33 am   View user's profile Send private message
Stephanie

Well, it is my first name.

Post Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message
alico

well, HotPants69, SweetGurlie77 and QTPie are usually taken, so i had to be truly original and combine beginning of my name and my surname..

i have used gazillions of names such as vile beast, super huevo, titanist, evil eye cherry, female impersonator, but alico sounds most neutral so i have stuck to it for years.

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:33 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
elbowhead

I am a huge fan of weebl and bob.http://www.weebls-stuff.com/.

You should be too.
- Douglas Adams

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
walk

walk is my favorite mode of transportation and a shortened version of my last name walker. i've had more creative ones but i was in a really shitty mood when i joined it being february and all.

"there's just one more thing.... it's been emotional." lock stock and 2 smoking barrels

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:13 am   View user's profile Send private message
JustAGirl

My forum name pays homage to a Simpsons episode. Lisa is all excited about the new talking Malibu Stacy doll until she hears the things she says. Things like:

"Math is hard."
Something along the lines of, "Let's bake cookies for the boys."

My (and my friend Megan's) favorite was, "Don't ask me, I'm just a girl." Eventually we shortened it to, "I'm just a girl," and would say the line in a high-pitched airhead voice whenever we made some stupid little mistake, followed by a giggle.

Megan: Let's see, 2+2 is 5, plus 4 is 9.
Me: No, that would be 8
Megan: I'm just a girl, hee hee hee.

My actual name is Robin.

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:37 am   View user's profile Send private message
urhangovergirl

my name comes from a gomez song (and is my gomez forum user name) The song is hangover girl, where they are talking about how they need to find a girl that can give 'em some aspirin and water and stuff when they are hungover. I was letting them know that I was available...just in case.

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:28 pm   View user's profile Send private message
Magenta

Magenta ~ From Rocky Horror, one of my favourite films. I've used it for the last 4 years or so, on many forums it is shortened to Mags though.

My real name is a Welsh one that no one over here in the States can pronounce, even when I tell them how to.

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:41 am   View user's profile Send private message
katdawg

Cuz I am a bundle of contradictions

+ one of my personalities is Kathryn - “Kat” for short

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:44 am   View user's profile Send private message
Watching The Wheels

Watching The Wheels is a John Lennon song I really like.

JustAGirl wrote:
My forum name pays homage to a Simpsons episode. Lisa is all excited about the new talking Malibu Stacy doll until she hears the things she says.[...]
"I wish they taught shopping in school!!"

Along the same lines as talking Malibu Stacy, SNL's commercial Chess for Girls.
Sorry for the small video size. Apparently NBC refuses to have sketches which no one will ever see again on you tube.

"Shh, you'll wake the baby." has become my default response to people who point out the painfully obvious.

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:00 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
JustAGirl

And bubbles!

Love it!

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

urhangovergirl wrote:

my name comes from a gomez song (and is my gomez forum user name) The song is hangover girl, where they are talking about how they need to find a girl that can give 'em some aspirin and water and stuff when they are hungover. I was letting them know that I was available...just in case.

Sounds a lot like a certain HABITUAL SEX OFFENDER song ("I DRINK, SHE DRIVES")-
got a copy cuz I liked it much better than their other song that was all about yeast infections... Shocked

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: