Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> So You Wanna Be a Writer?

If I only had his problems

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
18Rabbit

If I only had his problems  Reply with quote  

Here's a copy of Robert Heinlein's fan mail form letter that he and his wife used in the pre-email days. Some of the possible answers crack me up ("You say that you enjoyed my stories for years. Why did you wait until you disliked one story before writing to me?")

http://kk.org/ct2/2008/09/heinleins-fan-mail-solution.php

I can only imagine the random answers that AG would have to have on such a form letter for his fans. Very Happy

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:51 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Goudron

That's really cool!

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:01 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
urhangovergirl

I could only hope to be so lucky as to need something like this in my lifetime...or to read one that the AG may compose! Very Happy Brilliant

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:19 pm   View user's profile Send private message
zendao42

Methinks it would have something about movies on it... Wink

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: