Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?


bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> FOOL

First!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wonko



Joined: 12 Oct 2006
Posts: 4787
Location: ...but it's a hot heat
 Reply with quote  

The way I see it is that I'm going to be buying the book, anyway, and it will be just as hilarious in February as it will any time before that. Because of this, I feel no need to have to read the book before it comes out. My interest in the project, therefore, is in seeing what the other fruitbats contribute to the project. I wasn't as rabid about having to get the YS project right away, because I felt that the later on I recieved it, the more there would be to it. Little did I know that once the book was released, the project would be stopped. Alas, as things are in my life, right now, I don't have the time to be sure I could complete anything in the time allotted, so I have to recuse myself from this project as well.
_________________
Avoid being normal -- John Lennon

Post Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:03 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
zendao42



Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 13570
Location: Somewhere in a galaxy near you
 Reply with quote  

Wonko wrote:

The way I see it is that I'm going to be buying the book, anyway, and it will be just as hilarious in February as it will any time before that. Because of this, I feel no need to have to read the book before it comes out. My interest in the project, therefore, is in seeing what the other fruitbats contribute to the project. I wasn't as rabid about having to get the YS project right away, because I felt that the later on I recieved it, the more there would be to it. Little did I know that once the book was released, the project would be stopped. Alas, as things are in my life, right now, I don't have the time to be sure I could complete anything in the time allotted, so I have to recuse myself from this project as well.


I'll send you copies of the CDs after I get my turn-
hopefully, somebody will post pics of the project at the end of it so we can all see...

I'm sure we're all gonna be buying at least 1 copy of the book when it comes out-
gotta spread the laughs, ya know... Wink

Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:13 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HazelRah



Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 587
Location: Cowlumbus,Ohio...Moo
 Reply with quote  

Now if we could only get the damn book out of Michigan.
_________________
All the world will be your enemy.......Prince of a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you .....they will kill you.......but first.......they must catch you.

Post Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:02 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Lib



Joined: 16 Apr 2004
Posts: 3423
 Reply with quote  

It is now in southern Indiana. Got it today! Very Happy
_________________
Book: A garden carried in a pocket. Arabian Proverb

Post Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:10 pm   View user's profile Send private message
DanaMichelle



Joined: 09 Jun 2005
Posts: 1368
Location: Michigan
 Reply with quote  

Disco had an ARC, which he read, and then gave to me, which I read.

I was going to make up some story about how Chris had one delivered to me personally because I am his favorite, but I knew that would make FFPF cry.

Post Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:57 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
zendao42



Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 13570
Location: Somewhere in a galaxy near you
 Reply with quote  

DanaMichelle wrote:

Disco had an ARC, which he read, and then gave to me, which I read.

I was going to make up some story about how Chris had one delivered to me personally because I am his favorite, but I knew that would make FFPF cry.


Only if you told him that Chris delivered it himself along with some peanut butter toast... Wink

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FattyFattyPorkFace



Joined: 10 Aug 2004
Posts: 6381
Location: Michigan
 Reply with quote  

It worries me greatly that you think I like peanut butter.
_________________
Twitter: jefftunes

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:10 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Goudron



Joined: 03 Aug 2004
Posts: 2570
Location: near Cleveland OH
 Reply with quote  

FattyFattyPorkFace wrote:
It worries me greatly that you think I like peanut butter.


You like it, you just don't know it.
_________________
White and feathery, yet crude and noisy, the chicken is the backbone of our farming community.

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:38 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Yaotzin



Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 20
 Reply with quote  

I do not talk-ith (or type...ith) very well when I try to speak in proper Shakspearean dialect, however I feel after reading this book I am most certain (most certain indeed) gain knowledge of this language whilst still enjoying a book by Moore...Hopefully-ith.

Post Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message
  Display posts from previous:      
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 
Templates created by Vereor and Ken