Christopher Moore Home Page

The bulletin board is currently closed to new posts. Instead, why not check out Chris' Twitter and Facebook pages?

bbs.chrismoore.com Forum Index -> Fan Fiction Here

Amy Winehouse has Super Powers

Author    Thread This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LostInWalmart

Amy Winehouse has Super Powers  Reply with quote  

Amy Winehouse Has Super Powers (Doesnít She?)

I had the Amy Winehouse dream again last night. Itís night, and weíre running, running fast. Itís exhilarating and scary. Something whizzes by my head and before I can even look I realize itís her fist. Then someoneís nose is there and thereís blood and I realize itís not mine. I do a lot of realizing in this dream. Amy makes me do that. Itís like a new awakening every time. Anyway, thereís a crunching, grinding sound, exactly what you would imagine a high-end camera and huge lens being smashed on concrete would sound like. Thatís Amy again. She can do anything. I bet she has some superpower we havenít even thought of yet. How else can you explain her?

Her black hair, nest-like and matted, bounces in front of my face as she pulls me along. My breath is taken away by the nicotine and tar atmosphere that exists in her tresses, but I breathe again and she turns and winks at me. Itís a catís-eye make-up wink with a little grin that showcases her highly distinctive dentition. Her smile is crazy, isnít it? In my dream her teeth are moving around by themselves, each choosing a new place to rest, molars in front of incisors, canines pointing out. Crazy. Sheís pulling me along, hard, and my wrist hurts. My feet scuff the pavement, scattered with needles and iPod Nanos all screaming emo into their earbuds. I want her to stop, to let me catch my breath, to hold me tight, to love me, but she barks a laugh right in my face, her spittle landing on my nose.

Again sheís pulling me, now toward a door thatís dark and scabbed over with Ben Folds concert flyers. Bitches ainít shit. She kicks the door and it splinters under her boot. Itís black inside, but I hear piano music and cursing coming from far away. ďWait!Ē I yell, ďWait!Ē and finally she stops. I pant, hands on knees, as tears sting at the corners of my eyes. Amy grins at me, her teeth finally still. She puts her hands on her hips. Whatís the word? Akimbo. Sheís akimbo. ďI donít like irony,Ē I say plaintively. She tilts her head, then she kicks me in the balls and runs through the door laughing as I collapse to the ground. I wake up with a bruised wrist and sore testicles.

Again.

Post Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:29 am   View user's profile Send private message
Skippykelly

Coulda been worse, Coulda been Rosie O'Donnell...

Post Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message
vampirelover

Skippykelly wrote:
Coulda been worse, Coulda been Rosie O'Donnell...
WTF?

awwww... you should be having wet dreams of beautiful women chasing you, chasing you only because they all want you...she's ___ and saying ____ and you ___ and...ok, ok take a breather...whew, can't be doing that again...

"I love you, even more than pie" -FOOL

Post Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:46 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: